Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great app and service at a price that makes sense for every site to have. Developer responded promptly to request with support and explanations.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Love this app. Great price for a KILLER value! We've looked at other apps and this one is the only one that is straight forward, easy to use and the developer will step in if you have any problems.

Good Grains

Great app! Perfect for our needs on goodgrains.com. Definitely recommended if you want to make it easy for your customers to access their accounts.

Tennisletics, LLC

We used this app to enable Facebook and Google social logins on the store, to match what we are doing across all our websites and apps. Out of the box, Oxi Social Login was easy to get working. We then went the further step with a custom configuration to enhance the experience. We needed to work together to make it happen and Richard did a great job of providing knowledgeable and timely support. Great job.

My Fashion & Life

Great app and very easy to use, can't beat it for the low price. Highly impressed, no confusing configurations needed. Highly recommended

yeahmybaby

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Moon Goddess Gifts

We are using Oxi Social Login within our online store MoonGoddessGifts.com, and we are pleased with it. The price is very reasonable in comparison to other social login apps on Shopify and it works quite well, we recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

goozang

I used this app to help my customers logon seamlessly from our website. So far so good.

In The Veganing

Very good customer service, quick responses, and just helped me get the app set up on my site! Thanks!

Caffeic Coffee Roasters

Fantastic value for 1.99 a month. Does exactly what I wanted (allow users to log in via Google, Facebook, or Amazon). I think it has lots of other single-sign-on options such as Yahoo etc, but I've only used the three I mentioned. Plus, I wanted it to do something a bit custom on my website and the support team was super responsive, and edited my website code for free to support my request. I highly recommend this plugin.