Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Dutch Straps

Works exactly like it should! Logging in has become a breeze and the installation was very easy. Highly recommended.

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

Je viens juste installé l'application et j'attend de voir comment, elle fonctionne mais elle est facile utilisée, beau concept...

Ferly Distribuidora

I just install the app....Im on trial period...So far everything is perfect and support service already contact me...I ll be back with more comments in a couple weeks.

Meepo Store

Otimo app , gostamos muito ele é super eficiente obrigado

fingla

Rich is super helpful. I am satisfied with service. I pray to Allah that His business grow and He can help others more.

Happy Paws Online

Rich has been super helpful and assisting in positioning the login widgets. For the cost and customer service, you cannot go wrong!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great app and service at a price that makes sense for every site to have. Developer responded promptly to request with support and explanations.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Love this app. Great price for a KILLER value! We've looked at other apps and this one is the only one that is straight forward, easy to use and the developer will step in if you have any problems.

Good Grains

Great app! Perfect for our needs on goodgrains.com. Definitely recommended if you want to make it easy for your customers to access their accounts.

Tennisletics, LLC

We used this app to enable Facebook and Google social logins on the store, to match what we are doing across all our websites and apps. Out of the box, Oxi Social Login was easy to get working. We then went the further step with a custom configuration to enhance the experience. We needed to work together to make it happen and Richard did a great job of providing knowledgeable and timely support. Great job.