Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Postal Worker Tees

Really happy with this app. Works as it should and I will keep it after the trial period. Thank you.

boldlyyouboutique

this app is great. it has everything that you would need in an app. it is great. awesome in fact. ..

KBEAUTY101

I used this app and help me a lot for social login. Simple and easy to use. No doubt. I recommend this app so much. XOXO

DuFauna - TopFauna

The app was easy to setup and works well for signing in with my Facebook account, thank you very much.

SoccerMarkt

Easy to setup initially and great support. Could not recommend it more - looks good too from the frontend!

Sophiemstore

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

Skull and Beard Society

Been working great for well over a month! Tons of customers use it to sign in... Thanks very much!!!

CB Music Centre

Great app, extremely effective, and a great value for the money. Support is top notch and as close to immediate as you can get.

Brisvape

Simple Cheap and Effective app for providing ease of login and to capture an audience. 5S all the way. I would pay more for more features and customization options without resorting to CSS.