Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login | Reviews

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

DuFauna - TopFauna

The app was easy to setup and works well for signing in with my Facebook account, thank you very much.

SoccerMarkt

Easy to setup initially and great support. Could not recommend it more - looks good too from the frontend!

Sophiemstore

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

Skull and Beard Society

Been working great for well over a month! Tons of customers use it to sign in... Thanks very much!!!

CB Music Centre

Great app, extremely effective, and a great value for the money. Support is top notch and as close to immediate as you can get.

Brisvape

Simple Cheap and Effective app for providing ease of login and to capture an audience. 5S all the way. I would pay more for more features and customization options without resorting to CSS.

Tom's Table Top

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Hot Video Buy

I just installed this APP, and still don't know whether it will work, I will rate once I found it useful.

Childrens Moda

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.