Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Skull and Beard Society

Been working great for well over a month! Tons of customers use it to sign in... Thanks very much!!!

CB Music Centre

Great app, extremely effective, and a great value for the money. Support is top notch and as close to immediate as you can get.

Brisvape

Simple Cheap and Effective app for providing ease of login and to capture an audience. 5S all the way. I would pay more for more features and customization options without resorting to CSS.

Tom's Table Top

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Hot Video Buy

I just installed this APP, and still don't know whether it will work, I will rate once I found it useful.

Childrens Moda

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.

Hapqueelin.com

good to use, let's try it for a while and purchase it after that
thanks for the programmer, hope can upgrade more social media like pinterest

زهرينا

Outstanding service and valuable social login with affordable price. I highly recommend this social login app for any new shopify merchant.

Rhone

These guys are awesome. We were using Hull social sign on and we were paying way too much. We switched over to Oxi Social Login and we are saving money and they helped us import all our existing contacts. I highly recommend.