Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Hot Video Buy

I just installed this APP, and still don't know whether it will work, I will rate once I found it useful.

Childrens Moda

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.

Hapqueelin.com

good to use, let's try it for a while and purchase it after that
thanks for the programmer, hope can upgrade more social media like pinterest

زهرينا

Outstanding service and valuable social login with affordable price. I highly recommend this social login app for any new shopify merchant.

Rhone

These guys are awesome. We were using Hull social sign on and we were paying way too much. We switched over to Oxi Social Login and we are saving money and they helped us import all our existing contacts. I highly recommend.

ObjetosOriginales

Todavia no la he probado pero esta a buen precio, vamos a probar su funcionamiento. quiz às la edito desoues de probarla.

Outgoexperience

Great app, works really fine and affordable

Subculture Industries Co

app is easy to install and works like a charm. support is awesome. i've contacted their support a few times already and so far has never failed me. recently i made a non standard request, Richard fixed it in no time. I'm impressed with the support!

Fairprice Mobiles

Awesome app working fine... Excellent customer service too highly recommended for everyone.