Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

coolturaarte.com

So far the app seems to work as it's supposed to. But more importantly, the developers are VERY helpful and responsive. Recommended.

July 3, 2019

Thank you very much. We always make sure that all the answers and help is provided on utmost priority. Hope to have a long lasting relationship.

Roselle Jewelry

This is the plugin I need.
Regularly use social login to give my customers a better experience. I have tried different plugins, this is the best I have ever used. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Thank a lot for the kind words. Means a lot :)

Shopping-Places.com

This App is perfect for its purpose. Support for the App is prompt and positive.
Issues quickly resolved. Excellent.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. Always eager to assist.

Ulawig

good choose

Fun Services Canada

No complaints! The setup is easy, and I appreciate the ability to customize the styling of the buttons and add custom css.

June 19, 2019

Thank you very much for liking the app. Always eager to help and receive suggestions to improvements.

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to install and provides an additional option for your customers to choose. I highly recommend this app to any new store. Great price and does what it says. Thank you!

June 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to have you on board. Always eager to help.

Wear Your Opinion - WYO.in

It is simple to use and effective.
Though bit slower to load, but happy with the out out and support is good too!
Very quick which is very rare for apps here :)

Bloomi

Great concept and the buttons look great. Unfortunately doesn't work with my template (Annabelle) as the login and register forms are on the same page, the social media login buttons appear, but not the register. If there a work around that can be done I will change to 5 stats in an instant. Also an option to choose the text font within the buttons to add more customisability would be super.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We do support the button configuration on any page across the store by using the widget code. The font is customisable as well. As in email communication, we provide free support and do required changes.

The Monster's Art

I am using this app per advice of my mentor, to help me get more customers with accounts. I have just started using it and will let you know!

June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. Hope the app is serving you well. We're always here in case you have any questions or need any kinda assistance.

Edify - Save on studying

fantastic, easy to install and works great. Just wish you were able to add a tick box for policies/agreements, etc.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very for the review. Hope, you're happy with the solution implemented for the policies.