Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Ursul Paris

It works well in my opinion. I dont know really cause i wasnt in charge of this app and is the firt time i cannect to the app and i must absolutly do a review that i am not abble to do!

Shebal

Have not used it. Just give me some time.

Polishedfashions

Here's your review, stop pop-ups for paying customers. Instead, email once in a long while to ask for reviews, not bother your monthly paying customers that will cancel if your annoying popups don't stop soon!
Developer contacted, popup now disabled. So far everything ok, haven't had enough time to evaluate. Everything seems well, just really hope there was something we could do about not being able to import current customers.

Bazaarmpls

I forgot I had social login enabled on https://bazaarmpls.com - for me, that's the marker of a really great app. It's something I've been able to set and forget, though it's been at work in the background getting nearly 100% customer registration in my registration-optional store.

Yarak K

I got an email said it'll increase my store's visibility from SEO perspective if I leave an review here.

Gardensofthesun

Works great, but giving it 4 stars because the Instagram login doesn't work.

Supposedly this is true for all social login apps out there, which is a shame because most people find my website through Instagram. Instead of the client's email address it creates username@instagram.com - of course now clients don't receive their account creation confirmation or order confirmation emails, which leads to confusion and unhappy customers. I've turned it off for Instagram and it works perfectly smooth now.

There's no help or customer service within the app itself, but there's an email address on the Shopify apps space. Richard is very quick to respond.

Colorado Peaks Online Store

Seems fairly straight-forward. I've yet to really see how it might help, but it's definitely a way for people to log in without creating yet *another* account!

Black Mango

Great app. Easy to use and good friendly communication from oxlapps.

Cheers

Griffez

Easy and simple. Can customize a few things, should have more options.

Tattoofy

Good App. But load time could be optimized.