Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Babel Alchemy

Great app, account registration in one click!

Kristalcek

Just installed this and people are already using it!
Great

Clarity Juice

Fantastic app - you need to have social login capabilities or you're creating an unnecessary barrier to purchase on your website

Mad Fit

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great app for my store and very affordable.

Valentine Way Merchandies

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me install the App. Thanks guys.

Purascents

Set up was SO easy (and I know nothing about programming). Richard was quick and helpful in resolving a small bug I had. Thanks!

Couplestuffs

Great app to use and make it easier for our customers at www.couplestuffs.com The Super Shop for Couple Products, enjoy their shopping experience.

Bpapparel 2

Easy setup and looks great, could use a few more options like instagram, since a lot of traffic comes from there.

Chokeshopify

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Richard and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

Crush Fitness India

i will be using this right now