Oxi Social Login

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

From $1.99/month. 15-day free trial.

U-Trade

Just an amazing and stunning app with amazing customer service + quick response, wishing more success to you guys!

July 4, 2019

Thank you Gkionous. Your kind words and support means a lot :)

coolturaarte.com

So far the app seems to work as it's supposed to. But more importantly, the developers are VERY helpful and responsive. Recommended.

July 3, 2019

Thank you very much. We always make sure that all the answers and help is provided on utmost priority. Hope to have a long lasting relationship.

Roselle Jewelry

This is the plugin I need.
Regularly use social login to give my customers a better experience. I have tried different plugins, this is the best I have ever used. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Thank a lot for the kind words. Means a lot :)

Shopping-Places.com

This App is perfect for its purpose. Support for the App is prompt and positive.
Issues quickly resolved. Excellent.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. Always eager to assist.

Ulawig

good choose

Fun Services Canada

No complaints! The setup is easy, and I appreciate the ability to customize the styling of the buttons and add custom css.

June 19, 2019

Thank you very much for liking the app. Always eager to help and receive suggestions to improvements.

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to install and provides an additional option for your customers to choose. I highly recommend this app to any new store. Great price and does what it says. Thank you!

June 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to have you on board. Always eager to help.

Edify - Save on studying

fantastic, easy to install and works great. Just wish you were able to add a tick box for policies/agreements, etc.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very for the review. Hope, you're happy with the solution implemented for the policies.

ALATURC

The Job is done very well and the app is very easy to install ! The cost is
cheap. I recommand the app for sure

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot and gets us going.

9lunasshop.com

Very easy to install. Haven´t started to use it yet. I need to see if I can configure in spanish. I hope so

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're always always here to help in all the possible way. Yes, the configuration can be done in Spanish.