Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

Page Speed+SEO Image Optimizer

by Giraffly

Image Compression, Site Speed, Add Watermark, Pagespeed

Kodiak Candle Company

If I could give it zero stars I would. I downloaded the app hoping it would help optimize all my photos and help with speed issues.

After pay the $5 I ran the "optimization" and it didn't even reduce the size of any of my photos. Also after installing and running the app my Site Speed Score went down 20+ points!

I've emailed their support but have gotten no response. Originally I just wanted my $5 back, but I guess the only option I have is to leave a poor review and move on.

Extremely disappointed.

August 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.

First of all, apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.

And we checked the issues you encountered, sorry for the inconvenience again. The tech person is checking and will try best to fixed and help to optimize the images;

Also, about the issue of speed, the app helps you preloading a page right before a user clicks on it. The app does not actually change the page load speed of your website, it preloads links on your website for your visitors.

So if you test your website speed on GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights, there won’t be any changes on your page speed scores.

About the email and refund. We are sorry that we do not reply in time, and we would like to give you a refund if you feel any inconvenience about the app. Hope you could understand that we are truly want to help with something, and we won't cheat you.

Sorry for the inconvenience again. Please contact us when you are free, we will trying all to make you up.

Take care and stay safe.

Raven Born

I tried this app.. it took my page speed score from a 41 to a 32. Thanks... I uninstalled for obvious reasons.

March 9, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

And sorry to say that Page Speed Boost uses the cheating latency which helps you preloading a page right before a user clicks on it. The app does not actually change the page load speed of your website, it preloads links on your website for your visitors.

So if you test your website speed on GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights, there won’t be any changes in your page speed scores. If you encountered any difference at scores, it’s not done by our app.

We are much appreciated if we could help you to find what makes the score down. We hope the app could help you, also it is our pleasure to help you with other things. If you are convenient, please let us help you. Thanks for your patience.

Good day.

Rings For Champs

I added the app. The page speed fell from 40 to 26 instantly.
Insights from https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ Turing off the app increased the speed.

February 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for inconvenience. We are checking the app and we would try best to optimise it. Very sorry for inconvenience!