SEO Image  Compression

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 25, 2022

Amazing app and great service helped me lots with the optimization of my website highly recommended

Sweetkraft | Baking supplies
India
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
SEOAnt replied May 26, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

May 24, 2022

I used this app before for the SEO, and now using it for the Image Optimizer. Gill did nice job of providing additional FREE credits to be able to fully utilize the app.

Fightonomy
Time spent using app: 5 months
SEOAnt replied May 24, 2022

May 24, 2022

I'll give this app a million reviews Gill is great! gives me trust to use this app! Here the best!

Dokey Locksmith Services
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
SEOAnt replied May 24, 2022

May 20, 2022

Perfect aplication, good support just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nofidea
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
SEOAnt replied May 20, 2022

May 19, 2022

Seems to be doing what I hoped for, my page has been slow will run tests shortly. So far a very good easy to use app.

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books
Time spent using app: 28 days
SEOAnt replied May 19, 2022

May 17, 2022

muito bom app,gostei muito recomendo nota 1000 show de bola podem testar eu aprovei e recomendo ...

Nevada Styles
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months

May 17, 2022

Very helpful customer service w/Jill. New to the app. But it seems like winner so far!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gruff Combat
Time spent using app: 22 minutes

May 17, 2022

I had some questions, and some queries and Gill was amazing via email and live chat. Quick replies, full of detail and knowledge and nothing was an issue. Absolutey superb support and we have now decided to use 2 of their apps based on this support and confidence.

DJbox.ie DJ Shop
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months

May 17, 2022

I just downloaded the app for my website and didnt have enough credits for the app to process all the images on my website so i requested for more trial credits and the service was very fast, friendly and efficient. It instantly increased my website speed

Inbeetween Jewellery
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months

May 12, 2022

Una Comunicacion rapida y perfecta, quede muy agradecida por su ayuda, y me gusta mucho la aplicacion me ha ayudado bastante en mi tienda

Bellacino's Outlet