Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Lavnder

I think this is a great idea and truly think this will increase my conversion rate as I know when I am shopping wait times are often the biggest deterrent.

KingdomOfClothing

WOW. This App DRAMATICALLY boosted my store speed beyond expectations! I HIGHLY recommend installing this app as it definitely helps. Big thank you to the developers, id love to see what other apps are to come!

PronyStore

I waited a little longer until all the pictures were loaded. I have too many pictures, which is why I use this APP. I need to optimize them. Optimization. Excellent

Seattle Gold Grillz

It's easy to start page speed, but a little hard to understand the feature. How is preloading work? I read the description there and search, now I get it. You do well!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've had this installed for a few months now. My store was hovering at '20' - this morning is is at '19'. Apparently, this is not working for me. Edited: Now that I understand how this app works, I am giving it a 5-star rating. I've received great customer support!

September 20, 2020

Hi,

First, I would like to say that this app does NOT affect your page load speed. It preloads links, so it works from the second-page view. Since GTmetrix or Google PageSpeed Insights DO NOT account for the second page, there won't be any difference at scores. It enhances the USER EXPERIENCE and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page.

If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help you.

meesk

i used this app and helped me a lot for speed up my store .. directly without any coding once i install it will work perfectly

Superself Nutrition

It works. Period. There is even no installation. Once you put it in your Shopify, your store loads faster.

Sofalova.lt | sofos, sofos-lovos, kampines sofos, lovos, foteliai

Perfect app which helps to solve page opening speed and keeps your customer longer in your webshop looking for products

Whole Meat

For now, it works not a HUGE improvement but still an improvement compared to what I would have done by myself. Good job keep the good work.

cloudswage

it's free, every use this to promote their products and all other things on the Shopify platform. this app is good to understand how strategy builds and works for product selling on e-commerce.