Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Brazilia | Designer Shoe Outlet

Simple and easy to install. Would recommend for people who don't want lots of advanced options. This app is just click and go.

Anmole Jewlers

Give it a try cause it was free and it worked...Thanks a lot, team roar for keeping such a wonderful app free

PerfectManaz

I used this help to help my site move faster for my customers and it helped me alot. my site is moving way faster.

Bodybuilding-Factory

The App makes my page faster so it works good for me and my Store! I hope my customers will enjoy it

Whipped cloud

Love the app very helpful…………
I think everyone should get it as it helps boost sales……………………
Thanks

My Crystal Shoppe

I used this app to speed up the time it takes to load my page. It was performing below the required level and this was an instant fix.

Henna Hair Dye

So far so good, I am absolutely amazed at the difference this has made. hennahairdye - net has never once loaded faster than 3 seconds. It's in the MS now. This is amazing!! Just install and turn it on, takes about 1 minute, nothing negative about this app so far, And it is free. WOW, WordPress cache takes hours to set up and you have to know what you are doing.

Sweetness Accessories

easy to install easy instructions to follow perfect for all shopify stores makes everything faster 100% recommend this app

AceOfDiamonds

Way faster. Thanks! Definitely glad it's free and I'm grateful for the speed update. Easy install as well.

Tee Handmade

Great !!! now I wait for results. IT is easy to install and then you just follow the instructions. Very easy to use for beginner like me. Thank you