Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

I Declare Faith

Perfect app! Effective! Alex is a great support! For a long time, I was looking this kind of app! Strongly recommend it to everyone !!!

Goarmy

This app is really good. My theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good.

FAIR SHOPEE

Great App! worked immediately. Good Job! Highly recommend this app to all and you will see an increase in speed!

Yayo.it

Thanks so much for this app. It has really helped me to speed things up on my site. I am sure it's helping with the conversions

DuGeniedeals

its a good app better app its free and landing page time less good and thank you for better app good app and easy use

Image Fashion Hub

Great ! Experience with Page Speed Booster I Will Continue for aap i will recommend you to my friends

boltd.store

i used this app to booster the page speed i have been very expressive for the result. it was instant you see the difference, nice one to try and take it.

Vanity Island Magazine

My store is large and was quite slow I needed something to speed up my store. This app is easy to use and it works great.

RumiDream

This program works well
My website was running slowly and now its speed has improved
Thanks for developing this app

ChoiceStore.pk

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good