ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Palapa Barcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 14, 2020

A fantastic app, totally worth the download. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to increase their page speed.

Juana Bonita Colombia
Colombia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 14, 2020

We have definitely noticed an increase in website speed when navigating between menu items, A+ app would recommend. Easy setup as always.

hive-food
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 14, 2020

I can literally see how my pages load faster than before, thanks to this app. Without it, I do not know how to improve the speed of my site.

DBung
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 11, 2020

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

HairMadeEasi
Time spent using app: About 1 month
RoarTheme replied August 13, 2020

August 7, 2020

I've installed this app to improve the loading speed of my pages. A little bit skeptical at first, but now I'm really seeing results. Pages are loading faster. Great app so far.

Parrot Crow Kids Wear
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 3, 2020

Sembra che funzioni, tuttavia i risultati dello speed test di google mi restituiscono gli stessi tempi di caricamento sia su smartphone che desktop.

Arketicom
Time spent using app: 5 months
RoarTheme replied August 4, 2020

July 28, 2020

Page does load faster. Really like it so far. I recently opened my shopify story so I'll see how things go in the next weeks. Thanks!

bbunicornio
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
RoarTheme replied July 29, 2020

July 23, 2020

veloce ed efficente .. si installa in pochi secondi e sembra velocizzare il sito buon lavoro .................................................

Bella Vera
Time spent using app: About 2 months
RoarTheme replied July 23, 2020

July 14, 2020

great app and works as advertised, pages are a bit faster which is a lot in terms of conversion and customer satisfaction.

World Super Store