Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

YYEC Easy Shopping

Location Cambodia

Thank you for this application which is perfect. My site is much faster, it's super simple to use, I really recommend it. I will see over time, but for now it suits me perfectly well.

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

InWellness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Soy de los que cree, que los comentarios son comprados.
pero el mio es real y esta app funciona.

mi exprecion al abrir mi tienda fue Guau!

January 29, 2020

pompverstuiver

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super goed werkt prima site is gelijk stuk sneller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

January 8, 2020

Xtrem-survie

Location France

December 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling.
I wish you and your business all the best this coming New Year!

Manic Effect Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ManicEffect.com! Thanks to this App! I wanted to use PNG files to display transparent products, but it slowed down my site so much that it was clear I needed help. Now, it's so much faster and I have Page Speed Booster to thank for that. Thanks Page Speed Booster. You're the Best!

December 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

ShoeWorld20

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

Short time since I downloaded the app. I have already noticed its effect speeding my movements. Great so far.

December 17, 2019

Rated Star

I like the app as it is. I will continue to use it if it remains this way. Also, the set up was fast.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.

The Helix Store

loveeee this app! ive dl a ton of booster page speed apps paid and unpaid and i have not noticed a difference . all i can say is wow!! i noticed the difference right away!

December 12, 2019

Products Tester

So far it's better than expected. It does just what it says and seems to do it well. One downside I see so far is if the user clicks a link that the app doesn't expect then it's still the normal speed. This causes some pages to load much faster than others.

December 12, 2019

Scentalicious Supplies

Location Australia

helps immensely. running a wholesale site and certainly can notice the difference, thanks so much. Now don't screw up the app like others do lol

December 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better ;)