Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

HOOP VISIONZ

This app is amazing thank you so much im now able to load my pages so much faster and have seen an increase in sales

Lash Life AU

I can definitely tell my website loads faster now! Waiting for the shopify card to popup with my new speed, but it is def a bit faster!

B Creative Co

I have decided to get this app as my website was saying it was slow. So far so good, highly recommend!!

Vikistar

I used this APP for three days. For now, I feel it's so great for that merchants who has small budget to start their business.

Island Dazzle

Its really easy and useful.This is what every shopify new launch must have. Easy to install & free !

Flash N Lash LLC

Hoping that It's a really good app for my online store. But so far so good and I'm loving it. Keep you updated in few days

Fiddly Bitz

Just installed and can see a difference already and that is when I have added lots of pages and apps to my website!

Dashin Doll

Love it! Just installed and I can already tell that it is definitely making a difference. Definitely recommend.

Dogventure

Seems pretty cool. Page loading speed seems to be quicker which is very helpful. Awesome that it is free!

Wattlet

Just installed and the shop runs faster. Can recommend this to everyone to have a better google search index.