ROAR: Page Speed Booster

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 11, 2022

SO FAR SO GOOD CAN WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THE STORE AND THE SPEED. VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE

Opulent Kurlz
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 11, 2022

This is just amazing, Quick, Easy and it actually works. I installed the app and in just a few seconds I was up and running.

Reflow
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 9, 2022

It's useful for my website.it works well and works with any customized themes. I think you will need it.

GirlsHoco
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 6, 2022

I used this app to speed up my store because I was getting a slightly lower speed score than desired. It worked instantly as it says. I saw an increase in speed on mobile as well as that is where most of my customers access my store.

Eternal Bonds
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 5, 2022

Works like magic. My website loads so quickly now! Much more attractive to potential customers. Thanks!

Temple of Theia
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 4, 2022

Fantastic app, does what is says on the tin and really helped boost the transition time between pages!

Khimyra
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 3, 2022

It was so goodIt was so goodIt was so goodIt was so goodIt was so goodIt was so goodIt was so goodIt was so good

Gift Salon
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 30, 2021

fast and easy to use happy customer just follow directions on the screen and that is it is works just that easy :)

Webster.direct
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 27, 2021

Easy to set up! Looking forward to seamless and easy page load up and conversions, best part, it is Free!

TrueStim BC Pain Relief Devices
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 25, 2021

good app just 3 clicks and you are good to go
must use for speed boost your website easy and effective

Uniquely Yours