Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Connected Technologies

Nice, recommended to 100%. There's no other app that makes my store load so fast than this one! Thank you so much!

Barkrukje.nl

App working great so far. I installed it and was able to put it to work right away and get feedback fast also.

食知搭酒 Wine Joy

Easy to use. Very friendly and effective performance. Recommend this app 100%. Download now!
Thanks!

Uprising Seeds

So far so good. Just installed it. I will be able to tell more as time goes on but pretty straight forward on the install and initial tests.

by REESEDELUCA

Probably the easiest app to use on the entire store! Does a great job and works very quickly. Thank you

A Good Buy

I would give them 10 stars if I could, the customer support is awesome and they helped me all the time and they answer so fast! the app works perfectly too.

Renew ur Body

I recommend this app for every shopify dropshipping stores. It is very friendly to use and to boost your website page speed.

I Declare Faith

Perfect app! Effective! Alex is a great support! For a long time, I was looking this kind of app! Strongly recommend it to everyone !!!

Goarmy

This app is really good. My theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good.

FAIR SHOPEE

Great App! worked immediately. Good Job! Highly recommend this app to all and you will see an increase in speed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10