Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

BeautyBliss Skincare

The app Installed very quickly. I am amazed at how fast everything goes and it's completely FREE. I am so happy I purchased this app including the terms and conditions app!

Tech Goods

the best app for your online store, and I highly recommend for all online store, you will feel the difference

Apnea Lab

OTTIMA APP CHE FA BENE IL SUO LAVORO ED E' ASSOLUTAMENE DEL TUTTO GRATUITA!SEMPLICE E VELOCE L INSTALLAZIONE

Real Roxy

muito bom parece, e foi muito rápido a instalação! talvez vale a pena pra quem esteja sofrendo com lentidão

Youbou

Great App. Fast, free and it does its job perfectly. -------------------------------------------------------------------

Starmando

Sehr leicht zu installieren und bedienen. Ich hoffe, mit diesem App wird mein Store Geschwindigkeit verbessern! ;-)

CatwalkCustomz

I used this app to improve my store speed. It was super fast and easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing how much faster my store is for my customers!

Emporio da Gio

Ottima, per quando sia una app gratuita, funziona egregiamente e la differenza sul sito si vede immediatamente, grazie agli ideatori dell'app

Hosanna Co.

Website running noticeably faster within seconds of installing the app, very much recommend installing

Forging Greatness

im submitting a review. I just want to get to the 100 character minimum. Yes, this is petty. Yeah I know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13