Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Wonderland L'atelier

Wonderland L'atelier For magical girl jewelry and sailor moon inspired rings and much more So helpful and helped with my speed score a lot thank you! ^^

Vashtii

Great app, works well too. It helped speed up my store along with being very easy to use...........

Drop Top Company

Sped up my store instantly, I heavily reccamend downloading this super quick and easy to use app. Major game changer.

Mini Muslim Me

wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Visualadvice

Is a really good app, i really raccomanded, for the conversion rate of store the speed is extremely important!

LÉJOU

I love it. Super easy to install and the best thing its for free! So its a try worth thanks to the creator

Alexa Martha Designs

Install was very easy and directed , cant really go wrong. I am very confident the app was set up correctly. I will edit this review once I have a little bit more info about this app and how it works on my site. I also like that this app is completely free.

Majestic Cosmetics AU

just started with this so ill review again later when i see whats happening on my online store......

Provada Rings

I love the concept of how this works! I also love that it's free so the least I can do is leave a review.

Dating Disabled Store

Totally impressed! I saw a difference in performance right away. So glad that I found Page Speed Booster App, definitely a must have app for any ecommerce store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26