Although I rate this app 5 stars and firmly believe it deserves this rating, I cannot say that it is flawless.
I love coding but honestly, this is a nice change of pace. The app's drag and drop functionality for pages is excellent. Right now it seems to only take pages not product pages but that's okay. My pages went from bland and unimportant to attractive and appealing to the eye.
In addition to the drag and drop functionality is the ability to create a page from scratch. The app contains buttons, images, text, testimonials, content blocks, videos, and many more fun things to play with.
It is an effective and easy way to improve your store's pages and bring them to life. I'm positive other functionalities will be added in the future but right now this is excellent.
It has icons that provide a nice touch to the store as well.
Now for the "bad" which isn't necessarily bad, just some things to consider when using this app.
1. The integration between what you build on the builder and what you have on your page already may not mix well sometimes. It can get pretty buggy as text and images will not align correctly even if you forced them through code.
2. I never bothered to look or even try with extra coding but perhaps right now you only get two background colors for buttons and for some of the background colors of the icons.
3. The image (full container) may be cutoff and it will not look good.
4. Removing blocks can be a bit of a pain sometimes (I said bit not a lot). Some of the blocks you drag and drop come in sections you can delete, but other do not and make it hard to erase.
5. Changing the order of social links displayed on the page can be a bit annoying. Not a big deal for me but someone might be frustrated with this.
Overall I had a great time with this application. I enjoyed my experience with it. If I was you I would not ignore it. You don't have to keep it, but at least try it. It's worth experimenting with and I believe the creators on the right track to make something gorgeous.