Pagemunch Landing Page Builder

Pagemunch Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Build Landing Pages, Product Pages that Convert and Sell More!

Image and wear It

am starting, just give me a month to evaluate. why asking me just after installation of app my rate? view? I have installed it as basic option, let me see how it will work for me and later enjoy or not. Thank you

October 21, 2021

Hi Image and wear It, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I will have your feedback relayed to my Product team. In the meantime, we have reached out to you to offer you a free personalized onboarding demo and other exciting gifts. Please respond to the email and we will get you set up.

Acts Africa

waste of time and energy, everything you select needs upgrading. The app's main point is for you to upgrade and they make money. very slow and some features don't even work. Sorry to say but to me it's not worth the effort.

October 21, 2021

Hi Acts Africa, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Only our advanced customization features and premium templates are behind a paywall. With our drag and drop builder, you have complete freedom to customize the design to your liking.
We would really love to resolve any issues or address any concerns you may have. Please reach out to us or respond to the email we sent earlier so we can have you set up.