Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go | Reviews

by Parcel2Go.com

Cheapest Way To Send Parcels. Save You & Your Business Money.

FCubed Fitness

This service is a good idea, but if you have any kind of dispute or need to contact about missing or late deliveries, it is NOT good. I don't rate this service at all and will be looking for an alternative. UPDATE: I have increased this rating by one star because I have received direct assistance from Parcel2Go. They still need to improve their communication when parcels/pallets go astray, as its difficult to keep customers updated when its difficult to get an update from P2G.

Sophie Filomena

It's good to pre-load sales and address info, but it keeps asking me for the size of parcel and not allowing me to add this option, despite stating the weight and "small parcel".
This app could be really great and save a lot of time if it was fixed.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, Sophie. This issue has been captured and raised internally with our App developers. In the meantime, your issue can be solved by setting some rules in our rule manager. I sent an email with further instructions to assist you.

Wilsons Pet Food

This is a ok and workable free solution. Is not as intuitive as other apps but speeds up the process so I guess its got it's place among other apps in this store. Saying this - it definitely needs improvements and more thought.

Diecast Model Centre

Okay as a free solution but not brilliant. A bit strange that orders are imported as sales on individual items, so multiple item orders are split up and you then have to group them together in Smart Send before sending. The process is made more frustrating by Smart Send not importing order numbers. Once an order is complete Smart Send can mark it as despatched in Shopify, but annoyingly, doesn't trigger the sending of Shopify shipping confirmation emails. I did email support on this but didn't receive any response. On the plus side, the prices are very good, but ultimately, I have chosen to pay a bit more and have a shipping solution that actually works logically and correctly and that gives better support.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review, I am very sorry to hear that you have run into some trouble when using our app, we would like to get this resolved on your behalf. What I will do is give you a call and we can get this fixed for you ASAP. Thank you Parcel2Go.

Beikou Hockey

Smart send is awful to use, I still have no idea how to actually send things. It doesn't talk back to shopify so I'm better off booking orders manually
It doesn't show the correct price for the order, so customers end up paying more taxes as there is no way to edit the shipment value once imported.

Chow Bella Ltd

I had high hopes for this. Although in some respects it saves time (I like the automated despatch notes especially), it does still feel really clunky. I seem to get endless duplicates of orders as if they just keep getting imported and that slows things down as I have to keep deleting the extra ones, ungrouping and regrouping things. It also doesn't seem to remember the settings I put in - I always use DHL Collect and no matter how often I put that as a setting, it still defaults to DHL Drop Off. So - not bad, but definitely lots of room for improvement.

Good afternoon Chow Bella,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having some trouble using our app, we would like to fix this on your behalf. Would it be possible for you to send us some example screenshots of the errors you are getting and the email address to your Parcel2Go account to Apihelp@parcel2go.com?

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate the time taken to leave this, I am hopeful we can find a quick solution for you.

Parcel2Go customer Services

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Very easy to use and a better site than the one we are currently using. We has to find another provider as just before Christmas during our busiest time nearly all of the couriers were no longer available and the prices to send the parcels nearly doubled. We contacted them immediately and was advised that these were the only options. We tried them again after the Christmas but the same happened.

Good afternoon DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd,

Thank you for leaving your review, I am very sorry to hear that some of your favoured services had been removed over the Christmas period.

When we see a change in the services we offer we try our best to provide other suitable alternatives to allow our customers to carry on sending their parcels. On occasions this is not always possible and I am sincerely sorry this has happened, we have introduced a lot of the services we offered previously again. Would it be possible for you to contact us directly at p2gappfeedback@parcel2go.com and I could look into this further on your behalf?

Thank you and again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Parcel2Go Customer services

JohnDyerGallery

Two weeks go by and still no support :-( Struggling with this - it doesn't talk back to Shopify now - so when an order is booked the customer's order isn't updated with tracking or fulfilled. As P2G isn't a courier option in Shopify that then makes it hard to update manually. It used to work (really well) - but hasn't for a few weeks. We have asked for support 3 times but had no resolution.

Good afternoon JohnDyerGallery,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having some trouble using our app, would it be possible for you to contact me directly at Apihelp@parcel2go.com?

I'd like to see if I can get this matter resolved for you, any supporting screenshots to the error would also be appreciated.

Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused.

Thank you.
Parcel2Go Customer Services

KittyGardensUK

this app has helped me to send lots of parcels across the u.k very easily and quickly. it helped me to set up my first online business.

Good afternoon KittyGardensUK,

Thank you for taking your time to review our app, we are glad that you are finding it easy and quick to use.

If you do ever need support with anything or would like some further information please feel free to contact us directly at Apihelp@parcel2go.com.

Thank you.