Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Dramacydal

AMAZING APP! I was about ready to try the paid shipping apps just because I couldn't find anything to meet my shipping needs. I am glad I gave this one a try. Being a new ecommerce store with no revenue yet, it is hard to justify spending money on apps but this amazing app is FREE! Thank you so much Christian, you are truly appreciated!

Junipersales

Once you get the hang of it, this app is the best shipping app I've come across! Pairs well with Advanced Shipping Rules if you send a lot of merch through Printful.

Seaforth Fish Co

I own and run a small business as a solopreneur, so I do it all. I had been trying to figure out how to fix my shipping rate issues. I deliver to my local clients free, but there are a few zip codes that I can't get to cost-effectively. It really had me at my wits end.

Enter Parcelify. I can't even tell you how much this app has changed and IMPROVED ON they way I operate. I can offer free shipping where it makes sense, laser focus in on specific zip codes or products, it's amazing. And I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

And finally, Christian is amazing. He provides world class service in a super timely manner, especially for a free app. I would totally pay for this app, but he wants to keep it free for all of us small businesses. We are so fortunate to have people like him on our team!

Sawdust Embers

By far the easiest free solution to getting a free shipping option setup for retail customers. Especially on specific collections.

Maxgodis

Very useful & perfectly working as a custom shipping rule.

Nuverzinc

What a hit! This app adds filters to your shipping methods and is customizable. We needed to filter by zip code to offer different shipping methods in each one and this made it easy. We were also able to filter by product, add complex validation rules (What happens when a customer buys product A and 1 of Product B or product C or product D) and add filters by price. DOCUMENTATION: https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md

Carinhofraldasassinatura

I feel like i am just scratching the surface with this app. But for what i needed, to target specific zip codes in Sao Paulo Brazil for free delivery, it worked great! I was up and running within 15 min.
Great app!
It would be cool to integrate with the Correius Brazil post office to provide dynamic shipping rates. Not sure if this is possible.
Nabil - carinho.co

Illusivewooddesigns

We need to ship things ranging in weight from 500g to 100kg, some of which we deliver ourselves, some are delivered by a courier and some by Australia Post. This app made it easy to set up lots of different shipping rates based on price and or weight.
Fantastic!!!! Highly recommended!

Tubtrugs

Like many needed a simple solution to address the challenges of shipping product that varies widely in size and weight. Tried unsuccessfully to make it work in the native shipping rate module. Installed this app and in a matter of minutes had painlessly created three custom shipping rates that will work for my business and make our customers happy. The only adjustment I needed to make was to change over some of my product weights from lbs to grams. I believe this app will allow us to get aggressive with sales offerings by customizing shipping rates in lieu of the generic rates we have been using. Thank you!!!

Brickovenbaker2

I'd highly recommend this solution to people who want to amend Shopify's default rates with something more customizable for situations where you want to create additional rates for customers to choose from, say for pickups, or for local delivery, or special cases.

The filters are pretty powerful to narrow down the special rates to subsets of products, or for certain delivery areas, to tell Shopify when to show the rate.

The author of this app is quick to respond and really helpful.

I did have to go elsewhere for a solution because Parcelify lets you add special rates, and is very configurable, but it doesn't interact with live calculated rates. I wanted to create a filter that would select certain products and use UPS rates on just those products, while having tiered rates for the rest of my products. Parcelify wasn't designed to do this.

It appears to be great at providing rates for groups or individual products, providing rates for additional items when more than one is added to the order, filtering based on country, postal codes, SKU, product name, brand, even the street name for hyper-local rates, and more.

I'm still giving it 5 stars, because for what it is designed to do, it does do it well and the support is uncommonly good.

My one suggestion to the author is to provide a little more documentation of how it works and what it can and cannot do. It would aid people who are searching to customize rates. I really thought this might help me, and spend days trying to figure it out, to find out that it was the wrong tool for me.

Kind of the author to provide it for free.

Note to those that don't have live rates... Apparently to install a shipping app, there is a requirement imposed by Shopify that live rates must be enabled. Pay for your Shopify plan and contact their support and ask them to switch on the live rates for you. They will. Or you can pay an à la carte fee if you want to pay monthly to get live rates. Don't rate this app poorly because you were not aware of this. It will not cost you more to upgrade to the annual plan and then you have it!