Reviews (308)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping rules and setting custom rates based on product type, weight, and location. It's particularly beneficial for businesses with diverse product ranges or multiple vendors. Despite being free, it offers reliable functionality and support that competes with paid alternatives. The customer support team is often commended for their promptness and professionalism. While some find the initial setup challenging, the extensive documentation and support team help mitigate this. Merchants suggest improvements such as more flexibility in extra charges, specific shipping rates based on customer tags, and additional documentation.

January 18, 2017

Probably the most useful app we have installed. We sell a large range of items from small containers to large massage tables and sofas, and ship them all over the country with different methods. Parcelify is a simple yet very powerful tool that helps us customize all our shipping options. We're able to receive orders online now that we used to have to take over the phone. The developer, Christian, is amazing and responsive as well.

Acubest
August 8, 2018

Does everything we needed and more! Amazing app. Easy to use. Makes up for what we felt was missing from basic shopify shipping.

Scil Animal Care Company
January 24, 2018

This is a very good app. Our shop had one specific product that had a lithium-ion battery and required special shipping arrangements for different countries. We were able to execute this successfully.

We had some trouble getting it to work at first but after a bit of patience. Christian took some time out of his busy schedule to fix our problem.

The problem we had was having spaces when adding the country codes to the filters. We wanted to exclude the US and Canada. We input US | CA and the correct way is US|CA with no spaces. Perhaps this can help one of you.

I highly recommend this app.

Sincerely,

Organic Aromas

Organicaromas Com
July 22, 2017

Really great app. I needed to have certain shipping rules pertaining to certain vendors, namely US shipping only. There is 1 other app that I know of that can offer this feature, but it comes at $50+ a month!

The developer was kind enough to respond to my email about the logic applied to this, which is well thought out. I had actually figured out what I needed before he got back to me; if you take the time to really think out the logic needed to apply the rules you need, it's a cinch.

I'm very grateful the developer took the time to make this open source app, really saved me a lot of trouble and money!

Get this app if you have specific shipping logic needs!

Base Camp Supply
July 28, 2022

I only review apps after i've been using them for a while as I beleive it gives a more accurate picture and I've been using this app for a number of years now and have only good things to say. Yes it can be a little complex to understand how to create rules but once you get your head around the logic its not to difficult & its a very powerful app. Most recently we have set this up to charge different shipping rates to our customers in New Zealand who live in Rural delivery areas via a postcode rule. We emailed Parcelify to find out if what we wanted to acheive was possible with a formula and they came back to us quickly with a simple formula to create a rule that works perfectly. In summary the app is reliable, powerful, affordable and the support is top notch. AAA+++ for Parcelify.

Hair and More Ltd
New Zealand
March 22, 2023

Great customer support, full range of features to fully customize shipping logic. Thank you, Alex and team!

letsboozy-staging
Philippines
August 17, 2016

Great app! Needed to have various shipping rates per postcode and managed to achieve that with Parcelify. I wasn't familiar with regex and still not but figured out things! Thumb up!

Saucisson
March 29, 2017

Once you get the hang of it, this app is the best shipping app I've come across! Pairs well with Advanced Shipping Rules if you send a lot of merch through Printful.

Junipersales
August 8, 2020

I'm working at the weekend. So is one of the founders of Parcelify. He responded to my email to support about UK postcodes. he quickly understood my specific needs and quickly wrote a bespoke piece of regex to meet them. This is exemplary customer service.

Cheers Wine Merchants
February 6, 2018

This app gives you so many options for shipping. Shopify does not have per city shipping zones in my country and this app allowed me to create those per city shipping zones through filters. It can even help you set unique shipping rates. This is one of the best apps ever, especially since it's free and open source.

Zedco Philippines