Pay What You Want

Increases sales by accepting what customers are willing to pay

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Overtime Rips

App helped us get pay what you want functionality in our store - in addition to that the support and help we received from the team was clear and responsive!

care-uat

This app did exactly what it was required to do. It is very easy to configure, with everything in one place. You do not have to jump in and out of seperate product pages, everything is managed in one place. Also it is very kind to your data, and worked well with a separate syncing tool we use. Our orders came across properly and everything just worked. The team at Extendons are great to deal with. They are very responsive and accommodating. All round, a great customer service experience. I can't recommend this app enough.

Blüte mit Stil

Working as expected. Had a minor code issue with another plugin, but the support quickly fixed it. Its doing what I wanted.

GLXYco

Great app! Very easy to use and does exactly what it says. Also great customer service. Very responsive to questions. Highly recommend this app

Wild Abundance

Extendons was very helpful and kind in helping me with some design tweaks. The pre built features are great and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend!

Soundpaint

Works great! Thanks for the great support. I needed the option for customers to contribute more than the free amount and it worked.

Changing Your World Bookstore

The Pay What You Want Extendons team is super helpful with whatever issues I have. Been using this app for about a year and it works fantastic with my store. I needed a feature altered for my store and they provide a 24 hour turnaround.

Purse for the People

Best use for custom price for products. The app works really well and helps build trust for business. Excellent customer service.

circularplace

Extendons customer support went above and beyond! The team was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and suggestions. This app is great for integrating "pay as you want" functionality into your shop! They helped us bring our shop to life through this app and helped us customize to our needs - we highly recommend it!