PDF Catalog Print

PDF Catalog Print | Reviews

by HukCommerce Agency

This is an easy way to create a stunning PDF catalog quickly.

Black Urban Shoes

PDF Catalog Print app is just simply amazing! SUPER simple and to use and gives you a professional-looking catalog.

Owllify

It is a very good app and handy to use. Support is very responsive and helpful. Customer was amazed with the automation

Global

Great app, works well, easy to install, support is very good and does what they can do to help you with ease and always answeres your questions fast, well worth it and i would recomend to my friends as well.

Auverture

This app totally meets our needs for creating products lists with vendor name, product picture and description. The dev was reactive and answering and was really helpful in customizing the layout. I recommend.

Hanah Home

This app is exactly what I needed, and customer service has been absolutely awesome. Quick setup of the app after install, lots of customization options to get the look I wanted, and saved me loads of time creating a catalog for over 150 products already on my website. I had a couple of questions and customer service responded almost immediately with helpful information. Would definitely recommend.