4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They find value in the quiz feature and Perfect Product Finder Plugin, which enhance customer shopping experience and simplify product searches. The AI functionality for quick quiz creation and customizable design are also praised. Merchants commend the app's performance and lack of bugs, and appreciate the responsive and knowledgeable customer support. The app is reported to boost sales and customer engagement, and its integration with platforms like Mailchimp is a plus. The free version is also highly valued for its substantial features.

August 22, 2023

For an app that bills you quite substantially per month, they don't bother even to reply to live chats or respond within 24 hours... it's not good enough...

Scentimental
South Africa
11 days using the app
App Attic replied August 23, 2023

We appreciate your review and completely understand that our app was not good enough for your needs - we strive to add multiple features and improvements every week. However, there are two important corrections we would like to make regarding your claims: you were not billed for using our app as we offer a 14-day free trial; the delay between your first message and our reply was 17h. We genuinely regret that we were not able to respond as swiftly as you would have liked in this instance, but we always reply within one working day, as timely customer support is one of the core values we are proud to offer. Thank you again for your feedback.

June 30, 2023

Horrible I can't even add the quiz to my page it keeps saying it refuses to connect and also when I needed help the team wasn't even responding

Miniverse
About 2 months using the app
App Attic replied June 30, 2023

Hi there. We're terribly sorry but we're not really sure what you're referring to in your message. There's nothing that needs to connect to be able to add the quiz to the store.

We're very sorry as well that we were offline when you sent your original message, but we have replied within 1 hour of receiving it, as soon as someone was available. Our support team has been in touch several times since and we have not been able to contact you.

We would love to do anything we can to clarify the issue and resolve this for you.

December 16, 2022

This app is great for creating quizzes but after all that work it doesn't work. I copy the link and even embedded the app onto the page and it still will not work.

Madelyns Cases
4 months using the app
App Attic replied December 16, 2022

Hi there, I am terribly sorry that you experienced this issue! It may be caused by a bug between your theme and the app. We will be able to find a solution though! I have reached out directly to your email and I am looking forward to your response. Our team is on it, lets find a solution 🙌!