Personal Discount

Personal Discount

by Solvenium

Reward your email subscribers with unique discount codes

Ordi.to Accessori

rectification review I encountered a problem with the email reference. I hope to be able to use this application soon.

June 25, 2020

I replied around 7 hours ago. I'm sorry that you didn't get my response. Maybe it landed in the spam folder? Here is what I replied:

"Thank you for reaching out. Could you please add a bit more details on how you noticed that it's not working?

I just double checked that Personal Discount generates unique discount codes correctly with emails from ActiveCampaign. I probably need to clarify that the discount code is being created at the moment when someone opens the email. The discount code is presented as an image, so images also have to be enabled in the email client. In other words, when a subscriber doesn't open the email or images are disabled then a discount code won't be created. Does that make sense?"

milibrand.co

Love this app! was having some trouble at first with integrating another app with this one, I contacted support and Lukasz reached back super fast! (considering I've reached out to other apps customer service for help and never received a response) so I certainly appreciated that! He sent me a step-by-step guide which was so helpful and got me to set everything up and running 100% - the app is super user friendly! and they have excellent plans to choose from :)

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! It's very nice to get a review without even asking for it :)

Serico Hair Care

Very simple to enable and integrate with Mailchimp. Great app and the support is first class. Highly recommended.

JustStuffISell.com

Easy installation. Does not impede the speed of your site. Runs quietly in the background. Integrates with mailchimp without issue. Configuration - for a email marketing novice like me was a challenge, but once done, works exactly like it says it will. Appreciate the 50 free signups a month given I get like on average 3 or so a month right now :)

If looking for a straight forward discount app - especially for new email marketing signup prospects, this is one worth checking out.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy that my app can support your business.

FEAR OF ZERO.

Very Useful app. I went on the free plan but after generating over 50 codes in the first 2 weeks which in turn upped my sales revenue I had to change to one of the lower paid plans. Would recommend.

Kliniek Dokter Robert

Works like a charm! Not super expensive like other alternatives. Was really easy to integrate it with Mailchimp. Def recommend it! 10/10

Steaped Slow Ceramics

Great app, great customer service! The app does exactly what I needed it to do. Very easy to integrate with Mailchimp. Customer service from Lukasz is above and beyond. Prompt, friendly helpful replies.

FIGHTSONG STUDIO

I love this app! And Lukasz was so helpful in getting this set up in my Flodesk emails! He helped me find a way where it seemed like there was no way.

Wayz for life

I used this app to create some automatic discounts for new e-mail subscribers and it works really nice. Easy to install and use! And they have a quick and great customer service if you have questions! Definitely recommend!

TastePro

Personal Discount is a spectacular app! Super easy to instal and very user-friendly. Customer service is equally amazing. Lukasz is very responsive and worked with me personally to resolve any issues I had. Considering that he's based in Europe and I'm in LA, the fact that he signed onto a video chat so late at night for him exemplifies tremendous character.

Highly recommend!