Personal Discount

Personal Discount

by Solvenium

Reward your email subscribers with unique discount codes

WESENberlin

exactly what I was looking for :) minimal but effective, thank you very much! 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! 🤗

NastyPig

App is fantastic, support is even better! This app does exactly what we needed it to do (except for a snafu on my end), but thanks to Lukasz, we were able to troubleshoot and found the user error on our end. Get this app. It works effortlessly - but if installing with code manually into your emails, be sure to pay attention to the HTLM.

Shoy

Great app. Simple to use. Does what it's supposed to do without 1 million confusing features and buttons. Great mechanics, simply create and forget. Would recommend to anyone needing a simple but effective app.

May 29, 2021

Thank you! We're so happy that you like our app. 😃

Luli Fama EU

We are using this app, the developer went above and beyond when we noticed some errors. The error was caused by a different app, but he still investigated and came up with the code and the app. A++ support!

Terra Cotta

Works great! Very easy to set up and all the rest goes automatically. Very easy to use in combination with subscription forms.

February 20, 2021

We are delighted by your lovely review. 😊 Thank you so much!

Headwaters Bamboo

Excellent app and over-the-top customer service. I had an issue with the code firing properly and Personal Discount was on it with a solution. They also did a quick addition to the app to handle multiple sales of the same item in the cart.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to add the option you needed.

Sirena Inc

The app works great and the pricing structure is very accommodating as well. The app offers many different integrations with the most popular email clients. I'm using iContact and there are fewer integrations available for it compared to, let's say, MailChimp. However, the developer is actively working to make more integrations possible and is very helpful.

von Jungfeld

Lukasz has been very helpful in developing the app further to meet our requirements. Really great support! Imagine quality of the codes could be a bit better, but that does not stop us from using this app further. Great app in comparison to the other options!

Dabolly

We use this app to generate discount codes for our new customers and abandoned cart emails. Lukasz has been very helpful and patient in helping us integrate with Mailchimp and solve other problems. Overall, the app works really well - would definitely recommend it.

Washed Ashore

First off, BEST customer service! Luckasz was so helpful and patience when I needed help setting up this app. The app is awesome and works great.

August 5, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad I could help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5