Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell, Black Friday

Audrey Star Perfume Collection

Personizely is the app which is an absolute must-have for any store, this app runs perfectly and makes you money

aArva'z Insturments

Easy to use and great for website conversions! Great features and templates, and easy to customize!

Travelling Sam

This is a great app. Very easy to use and have a lot of templates that offer the possibility to create widgets in a few clicks. All you have to do is customize the information.

AFImageX.com

The best support ever I see and the best app on the market. Personizely helped me to earn $3924 in few days just with 3 widgets: email popup, cart abandonment, and cross-sell. I will install this app on all my Shopify stores!

Why Pink

This app has great customizable features that help you to convert visitors into customers and at the same time increase your AOV

Lovira

Great app! It makes popups beautiful and customizable. I would recommend this app for all Shopify store owners

LA Organo

I love this app! The perfect app for my Shopify store. I find it very easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

Funny Tees Plus

Amazing app! I think it's great for anyone trying to capture emails and make it look beautiful at the same time

SJPrecizion

Personizely is an extremely functional app that allows me to properly run my business in the most efficient way possible

Larsic

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24