Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Everydaytrinkets

Awesome app, very easy to use. Would recommend for any business who want to grow their email list, boost sales with upsells and cross-sells.

DecorTheFuture

We'd like to thank the Personizely team for a great app that is providing so much value. Able to turn traffic into contacts which is what we wanted to do. Highly recommended, It has a clean interface. Easy to set up and maintain.

Primesoft Store

Great and simple app. Very simple to use and manage and the builder enables you to create beautiful and convertible widgets in few clicks. Recommend!

Absolutall

I like this app because it is easy and provide steps to get started. I think its a very helpful app for a beginner

3klifestyle

Really easy to add a newsletter email signup popup. Got my first subscriber within minutes of adding!

Your Brows

I love this app there are so many templates to use and it is extremely easy to set up, this app is a definite must-have for any store

Avvini Athletica

I used Personizely to collect email addresses when people are about to leave my site. It works great and helps me to follow up with potential customers that did have interest in my products.

Jao Wholesale Online

This app is doing exactly what I need and looks good doing it. I checked out a few apps, this one is a little more expensive but worth every penny. The interface is very easy to use. I was able to make a pop up, customized to our brand in minutes and it blended in seamlessly to our style.

But even more important than that is the amazing customer service! Sergiu went above and beyond helping me... our website has some very specific needs. He actually built a customization into the app for us! (could be because I'm special, or because they are awesome.) They even spent time over the weekend helping me configure it. Highly recommend this app.

July 9, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a pleasure solving the problem for you :-) Happy with our collaboration!

allhappydog.com

Easy to set up and use. Customer support is among the best I've ever worked with. Thank you, Personizely team for the awesome app!

tentway

The support team is great. Damian helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly. The happy user here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15