Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Pets saga

Such a great app with such great support. Would really recommend this app to the newly opened stores.

My Dream Store

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

bacah

As a newbie to the pop-op world of marketing, this app has an ease of use that makes sense to me. I'd downloaded several apps but with Personizely I was able to create what I needed in 10 minutes. Not only was I able to create a pop-up but also a slide in and have already gotten opt-ins as a result.

I did have a few issues, learners error, and when I emailed support they prompt and very helpful.

TANTARA

I have been using the app for around 3 months now. I really like the customization options and the features, it has helped me reduce my cart abandonment rates thanks to shipping costs bar and exit intent popup, increase AOV thanks to cross-sell features and increase my newsletter subscrition. I find very useful the possibilities of customization on display (as I sell in different countries and target different types of public). So far so good for the reasons I decided to use it.

FibraMask

Damian provided OK support, but it just wasn't as straight forward and did not work as expected. It might be very powerful, but for the price he's asking I'd expect a better experience. Trying another addon for the upsell and exit intent popups.

BarStash

Great customer service, really easy to use, and the look is so appealing. It can make a noobie look like a master, aside from it all it makes so much sense for the placements and locations. Awesome stuff!!!!!

ZHIYUN Store

Really good! Online support is quick and helpful! It really meets my demand when I want to design popup.

ThilMarket

Since I'm using this one my list building widget is working really good. The app always works and doesn't make your site slower.

Product Junkie DC

Great app and they offer a nice initial tutorial on how to personalize. Cross sell feature is easy to use.

Saya Skincare

So easy to use and so great to be able to customise any pop up! Also shows analytics which is super helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32