Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

Email Popups & Upsell Pop ups

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 25, 2019

Best conversion optimization app ever created. The pop-ups look extremely professional. They are eye catching and attention-getting. We are very pleased. The staff are also very friendly and go the extra mile to answer your questions. Great company!

qualifiedkitchen
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 days
Personizely replied May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

March 21, 2019

In free trial it gives me 629$ in sales.It's simply amazing.Hope next month it will increse my sales by 2k.

ashype.com
Moldova
Time spent using app: 4 months
Personizely replied May 6, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We hope that your experience with Personizely continues to meet your expectations, and please never hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience.

February 19, 2019

What a great app, still exploring multiple ways to use it in my store. Creating a few cross-sells and cart abandonment was very easy. The support was very helpful with all my questions. Would recommend!

Azalea Elite
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 1, 2018

Great customer service and great functions on app, made me more than 5000$ in sales through these forms alone in 2 months! Thank you!

The Buttress Pillow
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue meeting your expectations in the future.

November 1, 2018

Great app! Helps me promote offers and discounts to people coming from specific ads and campaigns. Also crosselling products wasn't easier.

Easy to use and easy to design nice popups.

CAZWAY
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 6, 2018

Great tool! I am using it for cross-selling a few products and building my email list! The onboarding is very straightforward and helped me start using it within minute

iCCESSO
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

September 5, 2018

feels like a nice app,hope to see a good feedback first week will tel us how it works.good luck to everyone!

belot
Moldova
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Personizely replied May 31, 2021

September 5, 2018

Great app which started generating me extra-profit during the free trial already!
It solved me a bunch of marketing and conversion issues like cross-selling, list building and sales motivation.
The drag and drop builder is easy to use and I was able to make the popups look the same as my store's design.

TheHype