Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

Upsell, Related Products, Product Recommendations, Cross Sell

viagu.de

Great App and great Support. After trying 10+ Apps, this is exactly what I was looking for...
Lots of AI possibilities, easy to customize and install!

May 21, 2021

Hello Stefan,
Glad to hear that you liked our app and are happy with the support you received!
Thank you for your encouraging comments. We'll always be happy to help :)
Best Regards

Briosa.dk

WOW! im impressed! I just installed this app, its one of the easiest most seamless apps i have installed from Shopify. i really like it, hopefully we´ll sell well with it too :)

April 10, 2021

Hello Katarina,
Thank you for your awesome comment - we are glad you liked the app! Please let us know if you need any help on the way.

SuperBottoms

This app is really good for personalised recommendations. For our store we required some customizations and they were super quick in doing those. Kudos to the technical and support team. Special mention to Selim who understood and addressed all our queries and requirements patiently.

April 10, 2021

Hello Payal,
Great to hear that you are happy with the support you received. Selim is our superstar technical support manager! He is even more motivated now that you praised his work :)

Alive & Dirty

This app has a lot of onboard options already but we contacted their support team to create a custom recommendation feature which they did in 24 hours. Ali, the Technical Support Manager has been a great help!

March 9, 2021

Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for this great review!
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the support you received. We'll be here if you need any other help.
Best Regards
Ilke

ALGON HANDCRAFTED FINE PORCELAIN

Great app and greater customer support! They listen and try to address all your needs. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.

January 20, 2021

Dear Tugba,
Thank you for your review, really appreciated. Happy that we could help!
We also enjoy working with you, please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

PropShop24.com

The app is spot on for providing apt recommendations to buyers. The customer service is also on point with fast & effective responses!

January 5, 2021

Hello Arbaaz,
Thank you for this review, very much appreciated! We enjoy working with you and hope that our collaboration will continue to help your sales grow in the upcoming months.

Laurels Apron

Great app and design !Easy to set up and with many customization options. Fast and responsive assistance.

November 15, 2020

Paolo, great to hear that! We are happy we could assist you. Please let us know if you need any other help.

Millionaire Gear

This app is amazing, their team is great, and the way it makes my store look is wonderful. Simple as that. I've been looking for some way to display recommended products on various pages for a while now, and Personalized Recommendations is the perfect fit! The app's algorithm recommends items which are similar to what is being looked at, and many features are customizable in order to integrate in the best possible way with your store. Plus, their customer service team is excellent! They helped me set everything up just the way I like it, answered all of my questions, and were very kind and professional throughout the entire process. I am very happy that I decided to go with them for my store's needs. I definitely recommend them!

October 8, 2020

Hello Michael,
Thank you very much for this amazing review!
We are glad that we could help. Please let us know when you need support. Happy to be working with you :)

pout

Great app with fantastic customer service. The team were happy to help me with my requests for which I'm very appreciative. Also like their email to customers feature. Very useful!

September 25, 2020

Hello Gladys,

We are glad to hear that you are happy with the app and the support you received :)

Please let us know if you need any other support on the way.

Best regards,

Boho Buffalo Accessories

I have received brilliant support and a memeber of the team created a spacial customisable rule for me so I could have more autonomy using the app. It works well and i am impressed with the service I've received.

August 24, 2020

Hello Emma Jayne,
We are glad to hear that you liked the app and are happy with the support you received. Please reach out in case you have any questions.
Best,