Perzonalization for Shopify

Perzonalization for Shopify

by Perzonalization

AI Powered Product Recommendations

TrueAllure Boutique

Fantastic app, easy to set up. Great support team. Will definitely recommend to others.

Fortnite Shock

Very helpful support, they are the best without a single doubt. Great app for everyone, especially for beginners. Easy to use, converts high. Get it while you can

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Happyoutfits

I was looking for a recommendations app that would help me display my collections - I've found an amazing one! The support team is very responsive and helpful, too - totally recommended!

Boxfromuk

Fantastic app! I got it and in a few minutes, product recommendations started appearing on my site. I’d recommend it to every Shopify store.

Viapera

Having used so many recommendation engines over the last few years, I would definitely recommend Perzonalization to anyone who would like to increase revenue with a great RoI. It also helped us deliver a better shopping experience to our customers.

Shaycosmetics

Great app and fantastic support. I've tried all the other similar apps and this one is by far the best, functionality and pricing wise. Please note that atleast for myself it took a few minutes before it would start appearing on my site.

Anokherangstore

Great app with a bright future and a wonderful and responsive support team !

anokherang Team www.anokherang.com