AI Related Products & Upsell

AI Related Products & Upsell

by Perzonalization

Personalized recommendations, recommended products, cross-sell

J'riel

This app is bitter sweet! I have used a lot of similar apps and this is definitely my favourite! However, I had to un-install due to the majority of other complaints which is the pricing strategy for this app. I would prefer to have a set price and not constantly watched my views. And being charged per views isn't quite efficiently because it doesn't mean I am making enough sales and the prices based on the views isn't favourable. Please work on your pricing! I absolutely love your app, or think about other ways to set your prices for example, by focusing on sales or increase the view per package. Thanks

June 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! Your opinions mean a lot. Have you had a chance to check our new pricing? You may find it on this app listing page. I believe you’ll like this one as the pricing tiers are now quite large and you’ll not need to worry about increased recommendation views. Hope you’ll like it. Looking forward to seeing you on board!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Really nice app. Looks clean and professional, works like a charm. I just don't like how you have to pay more because you have more views (whether customers engage or not.) I don't mind paying for apps that add value to my store, but I prefer one set price so I don't have to monitor usage. Switched to another app that's $3.99/mo with no caps and more specific customization.

Roy's Boys

A great, simple to use app that automatically populates recommendation and related product widgets. The support and communication from the team is excellent. The analytics seem to be great too, so you can see the benefits of the app. My only downside is that it is expensive. We have found from our trial period that we are getting a 2.5x ROI. I am hoping to see that improve over the next few months or we may have to reconsider.

LGM Shop

I used the 'free' Plan and was charged for the month.
Needless to say I don't use the app anymore.
When you're tricked into using something on goodwill this doesn't feel right

April 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our app has not been so good. I'll try to help you with this.
I reviewed your store's situation. Your store's usage seems to have crossed our free plan threshold which is 200 recommendation views/month. You may find more information regarding our pricing here: https://www.perzonalization.com/pricing/. For the last period, your store's recommendation views have been +2000 and that corresponded to 19.99 USD charge. Recommendation views are usually close to the pageviews number that you will see on Google Analytics. Please kindly review your store's stats on your analytics tool and if you believe there has been an error, reach us via support@perzonalization.com - we'll have our tech team investigate the situation.

Venturelite

the customer service definitely not helpful if you were asking how to delete their code, not just simply delete from the shopify panel, that is the first thing we will do.

Twootie Tarte

I love this app. It helps show off recommended products and I can customize what it shows to my customers. The pricing is very fair, if you don't get much traffic it doesn't cost too much. If your website gets a lot of views then naturally it'll charge more. I always wanted a feature on my website where it suggested products and it does exactly that. The editing program is straight forward and easy to use. If I ever have any questions I know they're very responsive. Thanks for an awesome app! :)

Scarlett & Jo

A really great, moderately priced app with an excellent support team. A month in and we are really satisfied with both the results and help received when required!

On The Rugs

Great app which give a good insight in which products on your store are popular by the visitors.

The payment method for this app after the trial period is not my favorite because I prefer to know the price from the start.

SEO Watches

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

Kentaur Australia

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

Previous 1 3