AI Powered Related Products

AI Powered Related Products

by Perzonalization

Automated & personalized product recommendations and upsells

Scarlett & Jo

A really great, moderately priced app with an excellent support team. A month in and we are really satisfied with both the results and help received when required!

On The Rugs

Great app which give a good insight in which products on your store are popular by the visitors.

The payment method for this app after the trial period is not my favorite because I prefer to know the price from the start.

SEO Watches

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

Kentaur Australia

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

WestDealz

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

Mayula Eco Life

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. It just worked right out of the box. No need for code fixes or css changes.. It just worked. Great app. Thanks

Rose + Canvas®

Personalization app has been great so far!! We are able to set different recommendations at various levels of the website to help the customers see more of the products they like. The support team is fast and helpful when you have questions/glitches! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to implement a personalized touch to the website.

Lifelong Wanderer

Really pleased with service. First of all I like that I can make appointment and talk with somebody in person, ask the questions straight and get guided through. Also the layout on my web was bit off. That was fixed in less than 24h. Thank you Ilke!

MyRetroposter

Review written after 2 weeks of use :

The app is easy to set up, it works well and the customer service is fast and helpful, what else? The better we do, the better they do... So you can tell they are motivated and trying to help you do the best business.

We'll see how it goes with time... so far so good!
I hope they will develop the functionalities even further with more customization options...

Previous 1