Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
November 20, 2022

The app i snot showing in my store and my trial is about to expire. I need help and sent emails but no help. Please help. I really want to use this app.

The Nichole Collection
Time spent using app: 2 days
Perzonalization replied November 24, 2022

Hi Nichole, very sorry about this. We received your support ticket during the weekend and we were off. We have already answered your email but haven't yet received your reply. We will be happy to help you fixing this problem, please let us know.

November 14, 2021

Great personalized recommendations. I needed some custom css & the team were very helpful and implemented my requests straight away.

EPOKHE AUSTRALIA
Time spent using app: 10 months
Perzonalization replied November 15, 2021

Hello Caitlin,
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the support you received. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further requests.
Best Regards,
Ilke from Customer Success

May 21, 2021

Great App and great Support. After trying 10+ Apps, this is exactly what I was looking for...
Lots of AI possibilities, easy to customize and install!

viagu.de
Time spent using app: 5 months
Perzonalization replied May 21, 2021

Hello Stefan,
Glad to hear that you liked our app and are happy with the support you received!
Thank you for your encouraging comments. We'll always be happy to help :)
Best Regards

April 10, 2021

WOW! im impressed! I just installed this app, its one of the easiest most seamless apps i have installed from Shopify. i really like it, hopefully we´ll sell well with it too :)

Briosa.dk
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Perzonalization replied April 10, 2021

Hello Katarina,
Thank you for your awesome comment - we are glad you liked the app! Please let us know if you need any help on the way.

April 9, 2021

This app is really good for personalised recommendations. For our store we required some customizations and they were super quick in doing those. Kudos to the technical and support team. Special mention to Selim who understood and addressed all our queries and requirements patiently.

SuperBottoms
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Perzonalization replied April 10, 2021

Hello Payal,
Great to hear that you are happy with the support you received. Selim is our superstar technical support manager! He is even more motivated now that you praised his work :)

Edited March 9, 2021

This app has a lot of onboard options already but we contacted their support team to create a custom recommendation feature which they did in 24 hours. Ali, the Technical Support Manager has been a great help!

Alive & Dirty
Time spent using app: 4 days
Perzonalization replied March 9, 2021

Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for this great review!
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the support you received. We'll be here if you need any other help.
Best Regards
Ilke

January 20, 2021

Great app and greater customer support! They listen and try to address all your needs. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.

ALGON HANDCRAFTED FINE PORCELAIN
Turkey
Time spent using app: 18 days
Perzonalization replied January 20, 2021

Dear Tugba,
Thank you for your review, really appreciated. Happy that we could help!
We also enjoy working with you, please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

January 4, 2021

The app is spot on for providing apt recommendations to buyers. The customer service is also on point with fast & effective responses!

PropShop24.com
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Perzonalization replied January 5, 2021

Hello Arbaaz,
Thank you for this review, very much appreciated! We enjoy working with you and hope that our collaboration will continue to help your sales grow in the upcoming months.

November 14, 2020

Great app and design !Easy to set up and with many customization options. Fast and responsive assistance.

Laurels Apron
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
Perzonalization replied November 15, 2020

Paolo, great to hear that! We are happy we could assist you. Please let us know if you need any other help.

October 6, 2020

This app is amazing, their team is great, and the way it makes my store look is wonderful. Simple as that. I've been looking for some way to display recommended products on various pages for a while now, and Personalized Recommendations is the perfect fit! The app's algorithm recommends items which are similar to what is being looked at, and many features are customizable in order to integrate in the best possible way with your store. Plus, their customer service team is excellent! They helped me set everything up just the way I like it, answered all of my questions, and were very kind and professional throughout the entire process. I am very happy that I decided to go with them for my store's needs. I definitely recommend them!

Millionaire Gear
Time spent using app: 12 months
Perzonalization replied October 8, 2020

Hello Michael,
Thank you very much for this amazing review!
We are glad that we could help. Please let us know when you need support. Happy to be working with you :)