AI Personalization and Upsell

AI Personalization and Upsell

by Perzonalization

Upsells and personalized recommendations, AI related products

WestDealz

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

Mayula Eco Life

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. It just worked right out of the box. No need for code fixes or css changes.. It just worked. Great app. Thanks

Rose + Canvas®

Personalization app has been great so far!! We are able to set different recommendations at various levels of the website to help the customers see more of the products they like. The support team is fast and helpful when you have questions/glitches! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to implement a personalized touch to the website.

Lifelong Wanderer

Really pleased with service. First of all I like that I can make appointment and talk with somebody in person, ask the questions straight and get guided through. Also the layout on my web was bit off. That was fixed in less than 24h. Thank you Ilke!

MyRetroposter

Review written after 2 weeks of use :

The app is easy to set up, it works well and the customer service is fast and helpful, what else? The better we do, the better they do... So you can tell they are motivated and trying to help you do the best business.

We'll see how it goes with time... so far so good!
I hope they will develop the functionalities even further with more customization options...

TrueAllure Boutique

Fantastic app, easy to set up. Great support team. Will definitely recommend to others.

Fortnite Shock

Very helpful support, they are the best without a single doubt. Great app for everyone, especially for beginners. Easy to use, converts high. Get it while you can

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Happyoutfits

I was looking for a recommendations app that would help me display my collections - I've found an amazing one! The support team is very responsive and helpful, too - totally recommended!