Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

AI upsell, cross-sell, related products, recommended products

Roy's Boys

A great, simple to use app that automatically populates recommendation and related product widgets. The support and communication from the team is excellent. The analytics seem to be great too, so you can see the benefits of the app. My only downside is that it is expensive. We have found from our trial period that we are getting a 2.5x ROI. I am hoping to see that improve over the next few months or we may have to reconsider.

LGM Shop

I used the 'free' Plan and was charged for the month.
Needless to say I don't use the app anymore.
When you're tricked into using something on goodwill this doesn't feel right

April 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our app has not been so good. I'll try to help you with this.
I reviewed your store's situation. Your store's usage seems to have crossed our free plan threshold which is 200 recommendation views/month. You may find more information regarding our pricing here: https://www.perzonalization.com/pricing/. For the last period, your store's recommendation views have been +2000 and that corresponded to 19.99 USD charge. Recommendation views are usually close to the pageviews number that you will see on Google Analytics. Please kindly review your store's stats on your analytics tool and if you believe there has been an error, reach us via support@perzonalization.com - we'll have our tech team investigate the situation.

Venturelite

the customer service definitely not helpful if you were asking how to delete their code, not just simply delete from the shopify panel, that is the first thing we will do.

Twootie Tarte

I love this app. It helps show off recommended products and I can customize what it shows to my customers. The pricing is very fair, if you don't get much traffic it doesn't cost too much. If your website gets a lot of views then naturally it'll charge more. I always wanted a feature on my website where it suggested products and it does exactly that. The editing program is straight forward and easy to use. If I ever have any questions I know they're very responsive. Thanks for an awesome app! :)

Scarlett & Jo

A really great, moderately priced app with an excellent support team. A month in and we are really satisfied with both the results and help received when required!

On The Rugs

Great app which give a good insight in which products on your store are popular by the visitors.

The payment method for this app after the trial period is not my favorite because I prefer to know the price from the start.

SEO Watches

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

Kentaur Australia

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

WestDealz

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

Mayula Eco Life

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks