Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Perzonalization

AI upsell, cross-sell, related products, recommended products

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. It just worked right out of the box. No need for code fixes or css changes.. It just worked. Great app. Thanks

Rose + Canvas®

Personalization app has been great so far!! We are able to set different recommendations at various levels of the website to help the customers see more of the products they like. The support team is fast and helpful when you have questions/glitches! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to implement a personalized touch to the website.

Lifelong Wanderer

Really pleased with service. First of all I like that I can make appointment and talk with somebody in person, ask the questions straight and get guided through. Also the layout on my web was bit off. That was fixed in less than 24h. Thank you Ilke!

MyRetroposter

Review written after 2 weeks of use :

The app is easy to set up, it works well and the customer service is fast and helpful, what else? The better we do, the better they do... So you can tell they are motivated and trying to help you do the best business.

We'll see how it goes with time... so far so good!
I hope they will develop the functionalities even further with more customization options...

TrueAllure Boutique

Fantastic app, easy to set up. Great support team. Will definitely recommend to others.

Fortnite Shock

Very helpful support, they are the best without a single doubt. Great app for everyone, especially for beginners. Easy to use, converts high. Get it while you can

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Boxfromuk

Fantastic app! I got it and in a few minutes, product recommendations started appearing on my site. I’d recommend it to every Shopify store.

Shaycosmetics

Great app and fantastic support. I've tried all the other similar apps and this one is by far the best, functionality and pricing wise. Please note that atleast for myself it took a few minutes before it would start appearing on my site.

Anokherangstore

Great app with a bright future and a wonderful and responsive support team !

anokherang Team