Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

by Alumworks

Best multi location click and collect & scheduling for retail

Soilutions

Ryan and the Alpaca team are great. Our business is non traditional for online stores and they have helped us overcome every speed bump along the way. They respond quickly and provide the most effective support of any of the apps we use.

Ferme Florale Urbaine

We want to thank Joshua for his kindful and useful help. When we started to try the App, I was a little worried because I thought the all 5 stars reviews were maybe fake, and there is not so many tutorials videos compare to other apps so maybe we could be lost. But now I can confirm that the App works very well and is easy to manage after you configure it properly. And the support was incredibly quick, efficient and very kind. Thank you very much for your good work !

Board + Brie DFW

This app is PHENOMENAL, very user friendly and if there’s something you need, the developers are very responsive and make it happen! This was our third pickup/delivery app to try for our website and it is by far the absolute best.

LandscapeDirect

Amazing app! After looking for countless hours for a good app to solve delivery customization and scheduling I stumbled across Alpaca. By far the best available for delivery and booking customization. It is the only app I have seen that actually allows you to customize and schedule delivery options for multiple products at checkout instead of each product individually. If that wasn’t enough the backend order update and route generation systems are amazing! The team at Alpaca provided the best customer support I have seen on any shopify app and were more than willing to call to answer any questions I had and help me setup the app exactly how we needed it!

EdenBakery

Great App!! The customer support is very helpful and quick! I wasn't familiar with how to get everything set up, but their support guided me through all the different settings, I would recommend!

Buckeye Raw

I am thrilled with this app! The support team is amazing and always quick to answer my questions and help me figure things out to customize the app to work for our store. I researched so many pick-up and delivery apps but Alpaca was the only one that met all my needs. Worth every penny!

Graze & Vines

LOVE the app so far. You are a godsend after the all apps I'd been testing. I 100% should have just started with Alpaca. It's MILES better. I would have saved hours and hours of time. I've had a couple of feature requests and their support team (hey, Ryan!) has been super responsive so far.

Moo Shu Ice Cream & Kitchen

We've been using the app for a few weeks now and are very happy with it. It works out of the box and the responsiveness of the devs gives us great confidence.

Brookby Farm Store

Great experience using the Alpaca app! We had a little bit of a learning curve since we only offer online orders for curbside pickup, but Ryan was able to help us work through any issues and tailor the App to work properly for our store. Highly recommend the App and their customer service has been above and beyond.

Dabble Market

The guys at Alpaca have thought through everything for this app - has all the necessary features and more. Ryan has been super responsive to any support requests and was able to roll out some requested features in just a matter of days. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3