Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Picklists, schedules and multi-location inventory for retail

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Euro Food Hub, LLC

Hands down the BEST App for my store! It has all the features I needed. Easily customizable and has never had any issues functioning correctly! The support team is always super quick, friendly and efficient! P.S. Looking forward to a more elaborate shipping feature as at the time I checked it out it was based on flat rate shipping rates, which for me it didn't work.

Colorful Black

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Une application vraiment excellente et un support tout aussi excellent ! Ryan est toujours disponible et très efficace pour répondre à nos problématiques. Même si on a décidé de ne plus proposer le click-and-collect en boutique, on continue à utiliser l'app pour d'autres fonctions très utiles (principalement pour l'affichage de la disponibilité des articles sur les différents "emplacements" shopify). Customisable et très utile pour nos clients... comme pour nous.
On recommande à 100% !

Doodle Dogs Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Alpaca has been great for our busy e commerce pet business. Specifically, when we needed a couple extra tweaks , the tech staff were very fast on email and made all necessary changes so it worked perfectly for us.

AL-KHATIB

Location Israel

Good app, still in testing.
But so far he is doing what I want and the coming days will show his benefits

Raintree Nursery

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app's team, from developers to support are rockstars in the best sense of the word. Anytime I've had an issue they've been able to get it fixed or offer suggestions on improving our own workflows. I am very happy with our decision to use their app to facilitate our pickup needs.

The Chargy Network Inc.

I wanted to add stock visibility in each warehouse location and this app made it happen. So impressed with the product and with Josh from support. 12/10 would recommend!

jncbakery

Location Singapore

My business requires customers to select a date and time slot for collection. It has been a nightmare working with Shopify but this app has made the journey so much easier. It has all types of functions that I didn’t even know I needed. Also huge shoutout to the Josh and his team. They have been so helpful.

The Red Balloon Toy Store

I love how streamlined and easy to use this app has been. Alpaca is very straightforward, yet offers a wide range of services and functions. Not only that, but the staff has been super helpful. They helped us throughout our entire integration, and were always quick to respond to our questions. They even implemented a feature we had requested within only a couple days!

Hunters’ Dale

I deliver and I wanted a subscription app on my site. Right now this can only be achieved with a delivery app on Shopify. Of all the delivery apps out there Alpaca is the absolute best for customer service. Hands down. They're quick to respond, detailed, easy to understand. They're happy to hear feedback and actually consider it. Not something you get with all App developers. When you find them it makes all the difference. With other delivery apps if you want to add more delivery areas you have to add more locations within your shopify admin. There is a limit to how many locations you have depending on your Shopify plan. Alpaca has designed it in a way that you can add within their app several areas and they can all be linked to one starting location within Shopify so you are not limited to how you can design the customer experience with different details per zone that you create. In addition to that they have a lot of options for you to choose from when it comes to how you want to communicate to your customers throughout their online journey. The look and feel of the touch points for the customer are easy to understand and fit nicely within any theme. If you're stuck on something and need a bit of a work around they know the program inside and out and are willing to take the time to think about how to solve your dilemma with another option within the app. I hear there are more features on the way with regards to fulfillment of orders as well.

Hazukido Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Was a bit confusing at the start, but when reach out to support can get it solved very quick. Nice app, will recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6