Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 21, 2021

The customer service team is awesome! I would recommend this app because the CS team has your back.

Built Bar
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 10, 2021

Cannot recommend the alpaca app enough. It allows us to offer a really seamless and sophisticated pickup/local delivery service for our customers and the customer support is above and beyond.

Worzals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 3, 2021

Great app but even better customer support. They were very quick to reply and solve my issues. I highly recommend Alpaca for anyone who wants to offer pickup in their Shopify store.

Great Sox
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 2, 2021

This app has been a fantastic tool for us, especially during the rolling lockdowns we have faced. The customer support is absolutely fantastic and VERY quick. We truly appreciate all their help and we always recommend this app to others!

Plant Goals
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 9, 2021

We have tested many similar apps, and although Alpaca is a bit more pricey than some of it competitors, we came to the conclusion that it is superior:
-Very configurable.
-Great admin interface.
-Works with multi-language websites (did not work with several other similar apps)
-Friendly, efficient and fast support.

PIMSIE
Belgium
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited May 6, 2021

Great customer service and easy to use. We use Alpaca to handle our flash sales that require scheduled pick up times.

New Riff Whiskey Club
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 29, 2021

This app has really helped us with our online orders both pick up and delivery. the format is easy to use and the response to any question is answered promptly. Seems like more and more features and being added and the team on this app are always working to improve the functionality and the overall performance of the app. if you are on the fence just download this app and it will be worth every penny.

Bedner's Greenhouse
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 29, 2021

the guys at alpca were fantastic in helping set this up to meet our needs. 1 of the only apps that could facilitate pickup on certain item SKUs within our inventory

BLK BOX
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited April 22, 2021

Good looking app. Learned on implementation, since I have two locations, I was not eligible for the $19/m plan. Needed to upgrade to the $49/m plan. Then I was going to have limited access to the features on my basic Shopify plan because it does not Carrier Service API. (API support is included on Shopify's Annual plans or could be added for an additional $20/m.) In my situation implementation was going to cost an additional $88/m. I was able to find more cost effective options to do the same function.

Joe Brewski
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Alumworks replied April 23, 2021

Hi there! We’re also frustrated by Shopify’s Carrier Service requirement. We’ve voiced our frustrations to Shopify, but unfortunately that’s out of our control. Alpaca does work without Carrier Service, but you won’t have access to all of our features.

In terms of location limits for our plans, those are stated on our app listing and our website, so perhaps you skimmed over that.

We feel the 2-star review isn’t fair considering this information is stated on our app listing, but thanks for giving our app a try.

Edited April 16, 2021

Awesome features & UI. We're still in the trial phase, but already loving it. Saving us lots of time already, because it has the features we need right out of the box. On top of that, the documentation is quite thorough, and customer service is excellent.

Islander Sake Brewery