Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Picklists, schedules and multi-location inventory for retail

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Byers Furniture

I needed an app to allow me to offer multiple local delivery options at once and this was the only one I could find that solved my problems. Thank you for this app and keep up the great work! I never leave reviews but had to for this.

Sogurt

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for about close to a year and it has worked wonderfully. It did take me awhile to understand how the app works but it's functions are so complete that I'd recommend to anyone running an online store. Josh (and his partner) from Alpaca has been absolutely fantastic in supporting us from day 1. They were quick to understand our challenges and needs, and patiently helped us through every step. I'd this app is worth paying for. Learn it, use it and let it take you further.

Plain Vanilla Online

Location Singapore

Great app. We tested about 4-5 pickup delivery apps and finally decided on Alpaca. We love the UI and the flexibility it gave us despite our very complicated operational requirements. Though there were a couple of hiccups here and there, the support given was great! We even had a few calls with the team (we spoke to Ryan & Joshua) and they were extremely patient in listening to our requirements and recommending the best way forward. Keep up the great work!

The Greene Grape

Phenomenal control of delivery and pickup services through this app. We have multiple delivery and pickup schedules we need to maintain for different departments and products, and with Alpaca that's possible. Being able to cap orders per window, black out holidays or even daily breaks, and drill down schedules so finely they can apply to a single product are all amazing features. Plus, the customer service is great!

Frankie Shop Europe

Location France

Absolutely love the flexibility and custom of the app! Ryan and the team are always extra helpful and keen to improve the app based on our Feedback. This is the most advanced local delivery/pick-up app you can find for Shopify!

Indian Head Firewood

The guys at Alpaca went above and beyond helping me integrate into my store. Was having trouble creating a dynamic checkout experience based on the needs of my customers and with Alpaca working in the back end, the customer now can easily select which shipping method they need based on the criteria that I set. Would highly recommend this app and the team to other customers.

Small Town Goods Co

If you're looking for an app to do local pickup or delivery this is it. We needed more functionality than what Shopify provides you and alpaca did exactly what we wanted it to. Works easily out of the gate and is customizable to what you need even if you dont know what you're doing. Excellent customer service on top of that makes this a must have app for anyone running a store.

Glassbutiken

Location Sweden

Seems very buggy and it just stopped working!! On the local delivery page inside the app its just freeze. It didnt work to calculate fees etc. Not worth a penny.

Built Bar

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service team is awesome! I would recommend this app because the CS team has your back.

Worzals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Cannot recommend the alpaca app enough. It allows us to offer a really seamless and sophisticated pickup/local delivery service for our customers and the customer support is above and beyond.