Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

by Alumworks

Multi-location click and collect & scheduling for retail shops

EdenBakery

Great App!! The customer support is very helpful and quick! I wasn't familiar with how to get everything set up, but their support guided me through all the different settings, I would recommend!

Buckeye Raw

I am thrilled with this app! The support team is amazing and always quick to answer my questions and help me figure things out to customize the app to work for our store. I researched so many pick-up and delivery apps but Alpaca was the only one that met all my needs. Worth every penny!

Graze & Vines

LOVE the app so far. You are a godsend after the all apps I'd been testing. I 100% should have just started with Alpaca. It's MILES better. I would have saved hours and hours of time. I've had a couple of feature requests and their support team (hey, Ryan!) has been super responsive so far.

Moo Shu Ice Cream & Kitchen

We've been using the app for a few weeks now and are very happy with it. It works out of the box and the responsiveness of the devs gives us great confidence.

Brookby Farm Store

Great experience using the Alpaca app! We had a little bit of a learning curve since we only offer online orders for curbside pickup, but Ryan was able to help us work through any issues and tailor the App to work properly for our store. Highly recommend the App and their customer service has been above and beyond.

Dabble Market

The guys at Alpaca have thought through everything for this app - has all the necessary features and more. Ryan has been super responsive to any support requests and was able to roll out some requested features in just a matter of days. Highly recommend this app!

Oh Shiny!

Support was quick to respond & really helpful. Thank you! We've tried so many apps for pick up and delivery scheduling and we hope this one works out in the long run!

DIPPED

This app was my lifesaver after trying 5+ pick up apps. The support was extremely efficient and so helpful- they went above and beyond. This app provides everything we need and has great customization for non-developers to modify. Would rate this app high above the rest!

The British Vape Company

Amazing Shopify app, fully optimises local deliveries, pickups, and shipping. Customer service is top notch, so helpful!! Many customisable options for every business, if you haven't got it already, you're missing out.

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

UPDATE:
We've been using Alpaca for a almost 5 months now. The support is 5 stars. Alpaca works brilliantly. Easy to use and always developing new features. If your reading this thinking is this the app for me I urge you to install it and use the free trial. I promise you that you will not look back. We've switched to Alpaca during the Christmas period when there was no orders in the system. Alpaca seams so much reliable. We haven't missed any orders. We did use another delivery app from the shopify store which is over twice as much. It stopped working and causing issues so that's why we swapped. Alpaca have listened to my feature requests and done a lot of work their end to get our printing sheets to print the way we need the to. Ryan have been amazing in supporting us. Answering emails the same day. We can't fault them so far