Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Picklists, schedules and multi-location inventory for retail

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The British Vape Company

Amazing Shopify app, fully optimises local deliveries, pickups, and shipping. Customer service is top notch, so helpful!! Many customisable options for every business, if you haven't got it already, you're missing out.

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

UPDATE:
We've been using Alpaca for a almost 5 months now. The support is 5 stars. Alpaca works brilliantly. Easy to use and always developing new features. If your reading this thinking is this the app for me I urge you to install it and use the free trial. I promise you that you will not look back. We've switched to Alpaca during the Christmas period when there was no orders in the system. Alpaca seams so much reliable. We haven't missed any orders. We did use another delivery app from the shopify store which is over twice as much. It stopped working and causing issues so that's why we swapped. Alpaca have listened to my feature requests and done a lot of work their end to get our printing sheets to print the way we need the to. Ryan have been amazing in supporting us. Answering emails the same day. We can't fault them so far

Zuzu'sPetals&Gifts

1000000 stars for this app. Josh and Ryan are so helpful. Having Alpaca has taken out business to the next level by giving us *seamless* local delivery, store pickup, AND shipping options. Not to mention we can use accelerated checkouts and see all of the orders that we have for each day. It's awesome and we love it. Thank you Ryan and Josh!!!

Afrisian

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The team at Alpaca are truly amazing, I definitely had quite a complicated store with a range of delivery categories. They took this all in their stride, big shout out to Ryan! Superb communication. Customer online shopping experience, up a couple levels because Alpaca.

Toronto Market Company Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is incredibly helpful and only surpassed by the helpfulness of the Alpaca / Alumworks team. Ryan has been a superstar in ensuring that everything is functioning correctly and helping to implement certain customizations. We couldn't recommend this app and team more!

Tilly Hawaiians Chantilly

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service. Jason was quick to respond, very friendly, made it so easy to fix my problem. Thank you so much. I will be upgrading to this platform in the future!

Butchers of Distinction

The Alpaca Pickup Delivery app is perfect. Ryan and the team are top notch at customer service and have often gone above and beyond helping us with any specific requests we have made. By far the best experience we have had with any app provider. Thanks very much!

Vandermeer Nursery Ltd

Absolutely love the app, it does exactly what it says it will. But the best part is the customer service... the support you get from the developer is amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

Crystal Star Nursery

Time spent using app About 1 month

If I could add more stars to this review I would! We were looking for an app to help take the place of multiple and help streamline our order fulfillment process, in addition to creating a more user friendly solution to booking pick ups and offering a new delivery service. If you're on the fence about this app, don't be. Natively there are so many great features this app offers, but what is even more impressive is the foresight and ambition of the team behind this app. They've gone above and beyond helping us get our site set up for our sale and I'm extremely excited to see them roll out updates with more useful features. Thank you team Alumworks for Alpaca and the service. By far the best I've service of any app I've worked with within shopify.

Ginny St. Lawrence Art

A++! Ryan helped me through my entire setup, and even went above and beyond for what my subscription offered. I'm a big believer in always giving more than you take, and these guys live by that in how they treat their customers. If you are looking for local pickup and delivery to be extremely seamless, or are struggling with setup, please do yourself a favor and install alpaca. Be sure to reach out to the crew for a seamless setup. They do all the heavy lifting so you can focus on other aspects of your business. 5 star service, 5 star company, 5 star app - Very very appreciative of Alpaca and Ryan! Thanks again guys!!!!