Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Alpaca: Pack, Pickup, Deliver

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Alumworks
4.9
April 29, 2021

This app has really helped us with our online orders both pick up and delivery. the format is easy to use and the response to any question is answered promptly. Seems like more and more features and being added and the team on this app are always working to improve the functionality and the overall performance of the app. if you are on the fence just download this app and it will be worth every penny.

Bedner's Greenhouse
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 29, 2021

the guys at alpca were fantastic in helping set this up to meet our needs. 1 of the only apps that could facilitate pickup on certain item SKUs within our inventory

BLK BOX
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited April 22, 2021

Good looking app. Learned on implementation, since I have two locations, I was not eligible for the $19/m plan. Needed to upgrade to the $49/m plan. Then I was going to have limited access to the features on my basic Shopify plan because it does not Carrier Service API. (API support is included on Shopify's Annual plans or could be added for an additional $20/m.) In my situation implementation was going to cost an additional $88/m. I was able to find more cost effective options to do the same function.

Joe Brewski
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Alumworks replied April 23, 2021

Hi there! We’re also frustrated by Shopify’s Carrier Service requirement. We’ve voiced our frustrations to Shopify, but unfortunately that’s out of our control. Alpaca does work without Carrier Service, but you won’t have access to all of our features.

In terms of location limits for our plans, those are stated on our app listing and our website, so perhaps you skimmed over that.

We feel the 2-star review isn’t fair considering this information is stated on our app listing, but thanks for giving our app a try.

Edited April 16, 2021

Awesome features & UI. We're still in the trial phase, but already loving it. Saving us lots of time already, because it has the features we need right out of the box. On top of that, the documentation is quite thorough, and customer service is excellent.

Islander Sake Brewery
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2021

Ryan and the Alpaca team are great. Our business is non traditional for online stores and they have helped us overcome every speed bump along the way. They respond quickly and provide the most effective support of any of the apps we use.

Soilutions