Pickupp Same Day Deliveries

Pickupp Same Day Deliveries

by Pickupp Pte Ltd

4-hour door-to-door delivery solution!

TOKI

Our company uses this app for our deliveries. It is easy to use, efficient and quick. Will definitely recommend!

BloomBack

Simple to use integration for merchants looking for fuss free local same day deliveries in SEA regions such as Singapore, Hong Kong etc.

Bloomen

Pickupp has definitely made things a lot easier. The user interface is easy to use, we don’t have issues finding a driver as it is matched most of the time. As we are using the Shopify e-commerce platform, we can easily book a driver as the systems are linked. This saves us a lot of time from manually entering each order. Our clients are also able to track the progress of the delivery easily.

ADLINA ANIS

Adlina Anis prides itself on innovating to serve its customers as well as can be served. This having been said we were one of the first to provide Same Day delivery in Singapore. With Pickupp, we are more than happy to continue serving our customers with Same Day Delivery because sometimes its just best when you can receive your products on the same day. On top of this - the merchant and the customer can track exactly where our delivery person is on a live map so that I don't have to wonder where my deliveries are. This is by far - more useful in Singapore than NinjaVan, Roadbull, SingPost combined. I tip my hat off to the Pickupp team.