Pinoculars

Pinoculars

by Pinoculars

Pinterest conversion tracking and retargeting.

Jamesmichelle

This app is great - because shopify's checkout is off limits as far as adding tracking data or any customization at all really - pinoculars installs everything so you get all the data you need without any of the frustrating dev work. Thanks Alex!

Success Freedom

Alex has gone above and beyond with helping us to set up correctly within not only Pinoculars but Pinterest aswell. As we find Pinterest's analytics dashboard quite complicated, we look forward to using Pinoculars to measure our results and have the added flexibility. 10/10 for customer experience. Thanks again!

The Beer Life

Alex is the man! I had previously tried setting up the Pinterest tag myself and it was a mess. He went in and removed all the old code for me and made sure Pinoculars was setup right. There isn't another option at the moment to setup proper tracking with Shopify using Pinterest so definitely give this app a try!

Lilyethan

Alex is on point with customer service for this app! We're really looking forward to diving in with it to level up our Pinterest game. Thanks Alex!

Common Shade

Alex is amazing! I tried everything to get my Pinterest tag working - both Pinterest & Shopify support left me at a dead end. Alex troubleshot the app and badgered Pinterest support until they got us an answer! I should have just tried this app to begin with :)

Barn Chic Antiques

Incredible help and communication from Alex; he walks me through steps and offers to go in and do whatever I am uncertain about. Looking forward to seeing the results of this app!

Tigfit Bands

Great app, does exactly what it's suppose to do and support is awesome!

Shemova

I wish I saw this app earlier. Support is super helpful and they're quick to reply with any inquiries. Love this app and the reasonable cost as well. Highly recommend!!! :)

Blue Fire Store

Great app and Alex has been very helpful.

Mr Peachy

Very good app, a must have if you running pinterest campaigns +++++
Previous 1