Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

by Pinoculars

Advanced conversion tracking and retargeting for Pinterest.

Eline Rosina | EN

I try to install the Pinterest tag manually. Doesn't work at all. with this app it runs in a couple od minutes. Customer service is also perfect.

Artric Clothing

Great help! Amzing service from chat help. Pixel/tag was installed very quickly. Still need to run ads but test was good.

VIVIKKA

Super easy set up and great customer service. Alex answers your messages straight away if you have any questions or issues!

Yozaly

Very good, the team is very reactive answering and manually helping setting up when needed! If you want to do pin ads, you need it

Oncor Recycled Trees

Great app, finally can use conversion ads in pinterest. Only app that worked for me. Awesome support.

Aria Lattner

Worthless app. I did not even know I was being charged for this garbage. It does not work at all. I am quite upset that I am being charged for an app which has never been installed, and has never reported correct data to Pinterest. Please refund. This app did not work AT ALL.

November 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about that! While hundreds of stores are successfully using Pinoculars to track their events, there could be configuration issues stopping your tag from working.

I'd be happy to resolve any issues, just let me know if you'd like to try the app again and I can personally help with that.

Thanks,
Alex

HiLash.ch

I had a problem, where I had installed to much events and got confused. They helped instantly and solved my problem. Now everything is working smoothly.

FRONT LOVE

This is the best app for Pinterest advertising. I had a problem with integration but it was quickly resolved, great support!

¡Multiplicate X Cero!

Everything perfect, Alex solved a problem with an app that created conflict with my pixel and I don't stop until I solve it even if it was night. Thanks a lot

NorthAlley Homestore

Very easy and seamless way to connect the pinterest tag to my shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within the same day they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion