Pinoculars

Pinoculars

by Pinoculars

Pinterest conversion tracking and retargeting.

BricksHub

Been using this app for several months now and it's been a life saver. Customer service is also excellent

Storiarts

Happy not to have to maintain compliance with Pinterest's ever changing API myself. Alex was also very helpful with support questions.

getModern

Great App and Fantastic Customer service. Learning to set up tracking on Pinterest is tricky, this app does it all for you with the click of a button.

Kings Regent

This is the first time i did a review on any shopify apps and all i can say is that their support is superb! Alex is super fast and very efficient! thanks alot!

luxylavish

Such an amazing app. This application completely gets rid of the headache involved with trying to install the code for pinterest advertising. Also, Alex is very accessible and super helpful. He quickly responded to my needs and questions. Thank you!

Jamesmichelle

This app is great - because shopify's checkout is off limits as far as adding tracking data or any customization at all really - pinoculars installs everything so you get all the data you need without any of the frustrating dev work. Thanks Alex!

Success Freedom

Alex has gone above and beyond with helping us to set up correctly within not only Pinoculars but Pinterest aswell. As we find Pinterest's analytics dashboard quite complicated, we look forward to using Pinoculars to measure our results and have the added flexibility. 10/10 for customer experience. Thanks again!

The Beer Life

Alex is the man! I had previously tried setting up the Pinterest tag myself and it was a mess. He went in and removed all the old code for me and made sure Pinoculars was setup right. There isn't another option at the moment to setup proper tracking with Shopify using Pinterest so definitely give this app a try!

Lilyethan

Alex is on point with customer service for this app! We're really looking forward to diving in with it to level up our Pinterest game. Thanks Alex!

Common Shade

Alex is amazing! I tried everything to get my Pinterest tag working - both Pinterest & Shopify support left me at a dead end. Alex troubleshot the app and badgered Pinterest support until they got us an answer! I should have just tried this app to begin with :)

Previous 1