Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

by Pinoculars

Advanced conversion tracking and retargeting for Pinterest.

FRONT LOVE

This is the best app for Pinterest advertising. I had a problem with integration but it was quickly resolved, great support!

¡Multiplicate X Cero!

Everything perfect, Alex solved a problem with an app that created conflict with my pixel and I don't stop until I solve it even if it was night. Thanks a lot

NorthAlley Homestore

Very easy and seamless way to connect the pinterest tag to my shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within the same day they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion

CASELY

Works perfectly and the customer support is amazing. Had old pixel on our site and they were able to go in and remove the code for us.

RestyledHomes

Best customer service ever and so far going well :-) I wanted to have Pinterest data to make good business decisions so this was a must.

wecansavethebees

Alex the Dev is great! very quick response time and fixed some code that i had previously messed up :)

Benny and Ollie

Excellent service, very professional. Alex helped me double check that I set everything up correctly. 10/10 would recommend.

Cozy Cottage Store

So pleased with this app and helping me with my Pinterest promoted pins. This is making my life so much simpler - thank you!

ReBubble Cup

Pinoculars finally got my tracking working, and Alex was a big help. I'm excited to focus on promoted pins again. Thank you!

ZIPPY RED

This app is waste of time and not proper working. I'm lost my money. and app support team not supported me.

December 13, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear about that! It looks like you got in touch with Shopify on November 27th for a refund. I had approved that refund, but it seems like Shopify's financial team didn't follow up with you. Just shoot me an email at alex@pinoculars.com and we'll speak with Shopify to make sure this is taken care of!

Previous 1 3