Pinoculars

Pinoculars

by Pinoculars

Pinterest conversion tracking and retargeting.

RestyledHomes

Best customer service ever and so far going well :-) I wanted to have Pinterest data to make good business decisions so this was a must.

wecansavethebees

Alex the Dev is great! very quick response time and fixed some code that i had previously messed up :)

Benny and Ollie

Excellent service, very professional. Alex helped me double check that I set everything up correctly. 10/10 would recommend.

Cozy Cottage Store

So pleased with this app and helping me with my Pinterest promoted pins. This is making my life so much simpler - thank you!

ReBubble Cup

Pinoculars finally got my tracking working, and Alex was a big help. I'm excited to focus on promoted pins again. Thank you!

ZIPPY RED

This app is waste of time and not proper working. I'm lost my money. and app support team not supported me.

December 13, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear about that! It looks like you got in touch with Shopify on November 27th for a refund. I had approved that refund, but it seems like Shopify's financial team didn't follow up with you. Just shoot me an email at alex@pinoculars.com and we'll speak with Shopify to make sure this is taken care of!

joy&charm

I installed it and set up the Pinterest tags it worked in the first day and events were tracked, but it did not work after I started to run ads, no tags detected by Pinterest tag helper, a waste of time and money!

December 12, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues! The Tag Helper can be blocked by other browser extensions such as an Ad Blocker. Though Pinoculars was running, the Tag Helper wasn't showing it.

An alternate way to check for tag events would be through Pinterest's Tag History in your Pinterest dashboard. If you'd like to give Pinoculars another try, just let me know and I can make sure your tag is firing properly!

BricksHub

Been using this app for several months now and it's been a life saver. Customer service is also excellent

Storiarts

Happy not to have to maintain compliance with Pinterest's ever changing API myself. Alex was also very helpful with support questions.

getModern

Great App and Fantastic Customer service. Learning to set up tracking on Pinterest is tricky, this app does it all for you with the click of a button.

Previous 1 3