Pinoculars

Pinoculars

by Pinoculars

Pinterest conversion tracking and retargeting.

Lilyethan

Alex is on point with customer service for this app! We're really looking forward to diving in with it to level up our Pinterest game. Thanks Alex!

Common Shade

Alex is amazing! I tried everything to get my Pinterest tag working - both Pinterest & Shopify support left me at a dead end. Alex troubleshot the app and badgered Pinterest support until they got us an answer! I should have just tried this app to begin with :)

Barn Chic Antiques

Incredible help and communication from Alex; he walks me through steps and offers to go in and do whatever I am uncertain about. Looking forward to seeing the results of this app!

Tigfit Bands

Great app, does exactly what it's suppose to do and support is awesome!

Shemova

I wish I saw this app earlier. Support is super helpful and they're quick to reply with any inquiries. Love this app and the reasonable cost as well. Highly recommend!!! :)

Blue Fire Store

Great app and Alex has been very helpful.

Mr Peachy

Very good app, a must have if you running pinterest campaigns +++++

Tesalate Towels

Everyone, get this app. The Shopify Pinterest tag doesn't track everything. If you want real data you need this! Customer support is top notch, implementation takes about 30 seconds.

Deal Bungalow

Our company has been advertising on Pinterest since Pinterest opened up their advertising dashboard. Recently, Pinterest and Shopify made some changes which caused us to lose the ability to report conversion values correctly. We searched and searched. Paid outside developers.....Worked on it ourselves and ultimately, everything failed. On a whim, we found Pinoculars and connected with Alex, the developer. He is literally the most dedicated App Developers I have ever met and he worked with us to break down our issues in order to resolve them. Alex even went as far as to take our suggestions and integrate them into the Pinoculars App. Seriously, Pinoculars is all you need to connect Pinterest to Shopify correctly and you will not be disappointed. Pinoculars is Awesome!

2 Next