Reviews (694)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and immediate functionality. It enhances visibility and sales by allowing Pinterest users to save product images. The app's customer service is noted for its prompt and helpful responses. It's free, efficient, and offers a variety of styles. Merchants value its simple pinning feature and the option to exclude certain images or pages. It's highly recommended for its functionality and ease of use.

December 11, 2022

Easy to install, worked great on the first try.
This app helps to promote products seamlessly to pintrest.

Fine-Art Images Gallery
Italy
4 days using the app
Edited June 1, 2021

Works very well, iin the same time as excluding pages or images, it would be great to have a select pages fonction also.

Owen lighting
France
3 months using the app
April 23, 2021

Good job. This app is fantastic, I will share my next relation with it in the future. Thanks a lot Pintarest.

PETRI
Italy
4 days using the app
May 11, 2023

It was nice, simple and reliable to use. It provides quality option if your store is not compatible

HomeOfJewellery
Nigeria
3 months using the app
August 12, 2021

I will check now how working with my store, I think will be good if make my sells much, then I recommend for me merchants

Rimaniaonline
Edited February 5, 2021

So far so good. I just installed the app so we will see. I am looking for new and cool programs to promote my business. The install and set up is fast and simple. I am enjoying the app so far

STN WorldWide
June 21, 2021

AWESOME!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS WELL AND BRING IN SOME SALES. WISH ME LUCK ON MAKING MORE SALES AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS.

Mod-ish Kouture
2 months using the app
May 1, 2021

Thank you for given this app. I think we can promote more sales and recommendations.thank you pimterest

Usemee.lk
Sri Lanka
March 10, 2022

It was easy to set up, I'll wait to see how it works to make another review for your app. So far, it's ok.

Skateworld | Tienda de patines sobre ruedas y hielo
Mexico
2 months using the app
January 11, 2022

Quick to install and simple to use for my customers. I look forward to seeing the traffic it will bring to my store.

Arlene's Closet