Pinterest , 5,811 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It boosts product visibility on Pinterest and offers detailed analytics for performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants report increased sales and traffic, and appreciate the free advertising credits. The app is especially beneficial for beginners due to its simplicity. One-on-one support is also valued by merchants.

October 13, 2021

This app is useless for anyone who deals in secondhand wares, vintage or resell. Per Pinterest Merchant guidelines (and their Verified Merchant Program team) the secondhand nature of products makes sellers ineligible for using the program, and the catalog will not be automatically published to pinterest. If you sell any secondhand (or anything that doesn't align with their updated guidelines) don't waste your time with this app.

YournNonce
January 30, 2021

I used this app auto pin my product to Pinterest, but my Pinterest account has been suspended for spam!

Vietees Shop Online
Edited October 31, 2022

Not sure what I did, both of my stores got hit with Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements. I have been with Pinterest for 1 year. Now the shop is not available on my Pinterest account which helps me a lot with traffic and sales. Maybe it's time to move on with Pinterest.

Meowhiskers
February 14, 2023

Does not tell you that you need to have your domain for 9 months prior to installing. This app is pointless until then.

Colleen Park
March 26, 2021

My Pinterest tag is not working and I've made sure it was not in any code on my website, just through this app. No one has been able to fix this for me, so my business remains "unverified" on Pinterest.

Xenotees
April 23, 2021

I NO SEE THE SHOP IN PINTEREST IN ANY PLACE..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

INGRID PEGUERO
December 20, 2022

terrible app.

pinterest banned my account before i even got to publish anything.
only 2 chances to apeal. 1st apeal they were okay with my return policy, second apeal was for the send policy. after that was approved they immediatly disapproved my return policy.. this is truly ridiculous.

Dumpstijl
Netherlands
March 20, 2023

Keeps denying my shop despite not having issues with other platforms. Pinterest is giving me a hard time with issue.

Jolissa Boutique LLC
September 2, 2022

I have connected both my Page and Ad account but it shows error on linking account. Please fix this .

itminan
India
12 months using the app
April 15, 2021

We thought engaging with Pinterest would have been beneficial to growing sales. Little did we know...but Pinterest was collecting all our customers emails addresses in the process. Our mistake as we assumed Pinterest be product and pin driven. Support and Pinterest ads were claiming our data was their data and doubling counting Google Ads as Pinterest Ads. The analytics in Pinterest and Shopify also did not match. Our biggest disappointment was the data harvesting.

Prince of Scots