Pinterest , 5,835 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their stores. It enables the creation and management of Product Pins directly from the dashboard, enhancing product visibility. Detailed analytics on Pins are provided, aiding in performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants find it a potent tool for boosting traffic and sales, and value its profile connection feature and cost-effective advertising options. It's often considered more manageable than other social media platforms.

June 11, 2021

I’ve done a high end eCom for over 20 years, and never have I seen such HORRIBLE Tech Support! I accidentally uninstall the Pinterest Add On before canceling a campaign, and was unable to get access to pause campaigns for over two months!! They have no phone or chat support, and submitted tickets were ignored until Shopify stepped in. And a simple request to have a small credit refunded was dismissed. In my experience of running many million dollar ad campaigns, Pinterest typically represents the lowest ROI.

I've Had It
8 months using the app
June 11, 2020

I have been using Pinterest with Shopify for 3 years with no issues and now tried to install this app and they say Merchant account not approved - hit appeal and The webpage at https://www.pinterest.com/product-catalogs/data-source/?showModal=true&advertiserId=549755899074 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Not happy about this new change!

Indypicker.com
7 months using the app
January 4, 2023

I do not understand why my store has passed the audit and yet it shows that I do not meet, and the complaint is not restored

rjerdress
China
7 months using the app
September 20, 2021

All we get is a blank screen and nothing will load. After uninstalling and reinstalling a bunch of times, then looking for fixes in the help sections, and then I finally attempted to contact Pinterest. All attempts failed. So now I give up. Uninstalling and moving on with my life. No Pinterest ever again. Bye.

Carver Maker
November 12, 2022

cant even connect my pinterest account easily. i dont know why, its supposed to be easy and convenient !

GLAM OFFICIAL
November 11, 2022

Unable to connect my shopify account and I’m stuck in a loop asking me to connect then give access then takes me back to start over again really disappointed as I like Pinterest.

Shinedere
Netherlands
May 6, 2021

Very frustrating to set up. Not able to change the country for billing in order to purchase ads. No technical support available.

Outlook Home Decor
June 8, 2020

So despite the reviews, I decided to install the app BIG mistake, my Pinterest account is now suspended within 5 mins of installing the app. How are we supposed to use this??? And to think I was just getting ready to start a Pinterest ad campaign guess I'll be putting my ad dollars elsewhere.

Curiouser Boutique
March 13, 2022

Virker ikke - Og support er ikke til at få fat i og kan på ingen måder hjælpe mig i gang. Håbløst at starte op her.

NaturHandel.dk
Denmark
May 17, 2020

I installed this app and I cant use it because it keeps saying I dont have a shipping policy. I have my shipping policy listed in several places and not to mention on a banner on my website homepage but I cant get approved. I am on my second appeal and it has been a total of 3 days it has been installed.

B'marie