Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

From $39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
SureSwift Capital
4.1
Edited August 19, 2020

i really like this app absolutely brilliant app if im honest within 24 hours they brought my page load speed to 1 second from 13 second im so happy with these results and would definatley recommend this app for slow speed loading times
there isnt anything to rate it as bad so i cant comment there iv only had it 24 hours and its done its job

Pretty Lil Covers
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 12, 2020

I used this app to reduce my website load time, it works perfectly. my website speed score significantly improved, 100% recommend it.

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 11, 2020

My speed report were not good after installing the app. I contacted them, they optimized the code and communicated ways of improving the speed. Very good customer service!

Osteposten
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SureSwift Capital replied August 12, 2020

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

Thank you so much.

Best,
PIU Team

August 1, 2020

I used this app to help with my page speed. I am new to Shopify, so I downloaded so many apps, uninstalled them, and before I could even launch my store, it was running slow. I used several apps from Shopify, but none of them had everything I needed. Image compression, removing code that may have been left on my site. I was able to delete 3 free apps and use just this one. In a couple of hours ( I have over 5000 products on my site), it is running better already! It did disconnect 1 app, that I needed, but that was not an issue. I reconnected and I am still running smoothly! Great App! Especially for someone who is new to Shopify, there are a million apps and they don't tell you that installing and deleting apps can affect your site speed! Use this app!!

J&J Home Accessories
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 3, 2020

We have had a great experience with Plug in Speed. It was super easy to install and it just works in the background without us having to get involved but we are seeing the improvements- my type of plug in!

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SureSwift Capital replied June 3, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Thank you, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.