Polar Analytics

Polar Analytics | Reviews

by Polar Analytics

Multichannel analytics software, no engineering required.

Atsuko

Great analytics app to get all the key multichannel reports we need (CAC, LTV, ROAS, etc.) and pull all your data in one place. Very responsive support too!

boutique-pettywell

Best analytics app for Shopify! I've tried a lot of tools in the past: Supermetrics, Data Studio, Databox, and none of them were working for me... The data wasn't accurate and I couldn't combine all my data. Really happy that I've found Polar Analytics! 100% recommend.

Sparklane

The app is very user friendly. We are able to see our key metrics and performance in less than a minute! David and his team were very helpful and helped us creating custom reports. Definitely recommend.

Soko Glam

Our team uses Polar analytics for cohort analysis updates. The support team is responsive and helpful with our requests!

TheCobblers

With online sales, stores, b2b, recurring business our marketing reporting was a nightmare. After spending $1000+ in Data Studio Connectors and data viz freelancing we found Polar that made our marketing decision much easier. Great customer support and customization for an affordable price

ArtByMaudsch

Working with Polar Analytics has been an absolute pleasure. Their communication, support is very quick to act and it's just an awesome team overall. Really satisfied with the app and the team. Thank you!

Guasha

We use Polar Analytics to combine all our marketing data in the same place. The app enables us to monitor and improve our CAC, ROAS and LTV. As a small team, it is saving us a lot of time and money - as we previously relied on multiple apps and manual processes to get to the same results. 100% recommend!

YELLOWPOP USA

all the data you need, connected in 1 software in a minute
also the best support team ever I definitely recommend it

Mana™ | Česko

This app and all of their support is great. Yes, they are young as a company and there is a huge potential which for now remain locked. But if you have multiple store and you want to see every thing in. one place. I did not find better app. Connection to Rechrage, Shopify, GA and Ads system. That is a perfect combo if you do not want to spend fortune on Data team. Definitely there is still lots of work but Polar makes your life easier. We do use it for a big overview. To see what works and what does not. For detail reporting on some specific problem you still need to use something else. But to get the overview and spot issues fast, it is a great app.

Nuoo

Super App bien pensée pour faciliter le suivi des KPIs ! UX intuitive & agréable, équipe réactive, efficace et à l'écoute, je recommande !

Previous 1