Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops

Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops

by Wisepops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

Savvy Row

Highly featured and easy to use. An excellent app. BUT it can work out very expensive. This is because It is priced on how many page views your site gets, NOT how many times your pop ups appear. If you have a lot of pop up 'events' then it could be right for you. If you only need to display a few pop ups, you may want to look at an app with a different pricing structure.

SPRiNG

I tested many pop-up apps and this is the best one. Great product (targeting, design..) and amazing support team, quick, efficient and nice.

Arlo Skye

No question - the best pop-up app on the store. Easy to install and use. Lots of customization opportunities with no coding knowledge required. Great customer service.

VIVID

I used this app to make a spin the wheel popup! It is so customizable and easy to implement. It has increased my email conversions and gotten me sales as well!

shopmasmos

Wisepops has been the best app I have found through Shopify. I shopped a lot of the pop up apps and this was by far my favorite with clean, professional layouts for our email pop up. The app is very user friendly and the WisePops team are attentive and helpful to any questions or concerns I had. This app has helped us to steadily increase out email signups. Happy to recommend this app!

The French Vikings

WisePops is the best shopify pop up app I've tried so far. It includes all the options you would expect from such a solution like exit-intent, lots of targeting options (UTM, geolocation, etc.), a robust WYSIWYG editor and detailed stats. We've used it to increase our email signups and promote sales and it's been a total success!

Designfund.dk

App works great and offer lots of options. And the support is just outstanding. Probably the best I've ever experienced.

Ziggy

We were using Klaviyo to create our modals but we wanted to step up our pop-up game. We had a look at Privy (but it was too expensive for us) and then tried WisePops. I don't regret my choice! It's probably one of the best pop-up apps you can find on Shopify. We found it easy to use and super effective. Moreover it integrates well with Shopify and Klaviyo.

Moodz.co

We've been using WisePops for 2 months now. Their popup app has allowed us to collect a few thousand emails with limited work on our side, outside of its set up. One of the app's strength is the integration possibilities it has. Greg was also very helpful and gave me great advice to adapt our pop-up to mobile for example. I recommend it if you're looking to grow your email list!

Miler Running

The most aesthetically pleasing email pop-up generator I could find, plus a ton of seamless features and integrations. I would highly recommend to any ecom business. 5 out of 5!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6