WisePops Popup

WisePops Popup

by WisePops

Smart popups: email popups, exit popups and more

Goto Academy Nl

Great product and customer service. Keep up the good work!

Racingelectronics

My company just started using WisePops and have gotten great results. It's very easy to use and create the templates that work best for your company. I would recommend this to anyone.

Weave Got It Canada

Increased newsletter sign-ups and there are plenty of options.

Graced Rentals

WisePops has made a huge impact on my businesses in just days I was able to grow my e-mail list by using a simple opt in. Once you get it set up all you have to do is sit back and watch your list grow! The tech support is top notch, I had a question and they replied quickly and gave great service. If you want to grow your reach and your e-mail list this app is a must have.

Gordonstuart

We received 4 new subscribers on the first day! Support emails are answered super quickly.

Slay Aesthetic

It does the email popup wonderfully. Everything integrated smoothly. We use this for our fitness inspired clothing line - www.slayaesthetic.com

Ecovative

Wisepops has great customer service, responded within 5-10 minutes. The app is really easy and fun to use.

I uninstalled this app after the free trial because it didn’t give us a positive ROI.

The conversion rate to getting an email with WisePops popups was between 4-6%. And with 150-180 daily visitors, the numbers just didn’t work for us.

If you have more traffic, and can afford the price point, this app is highly recommended!!

Dunking Buddy Store

Albeit a rather short experience with WisePops, we did notice a great deal of increased activity and user retention on our sites. Very easy to use, comprehensive user interface/experience, especially for someone like myself with limited technical abilities. Furthermore, great customer service with timely responses and appropriate volumes of message for follow-ups. Look forward to see what WisePops can do for us in the future!

Annkullberg Com

Great app - paid for itself before the trial was up.

• annkullberg.com team

Nestbedding

good app, little glitchy but good service

Previous 1 3