Wisepops Ecommerce Popups

Wisepops Ecommerce Popups

by WisePops

Smart popups for Ecommerce: email popups, exit popups and more

Walkkings Com

Just Great! Love this app, Easy to set up and use. Thank you WisePops.

walkkings.com team

Purewod

I set up two wisepop campaigns within 1 hour. With very modest traffic and a week, I've captured over 160 emails and 20 sales from offering a code on exit intent. You're a fool if you don't use this app. BONUS: customer service is ridiculously prompt and helpful.

Amish Baskets

Works great! Used this pop up to let our customers know about specials and are seeing a big increase in our sales!

Cupshe

Very helpful app. Easy to set up and use.Technical support from Ben is prompt and available. Definitely good choice for making pop-ups.

Madefair

This is the third email sign-up app I've tried (including my theme's built-in pop-up) and this is the best. I like that you can customize the pop-ups for people coming from specific websites, which let's us customize codes and lists for bloggers, and it doesn't require hours of shaving off pixels from photos to make it sit right in an un-editable window.

Our email sign-up noticeably spiked after installing it, and using shopify's advice of setting a delay has made our list truly valuable. Wisepops is a no-brainer for any fledgling or established e-commerce store.

My only -- ONLY -- complaint is the side scroll bar on the editor. It's clumsy, but it has nothing to do with the app, itself.

Natural Genius

Ok so this app is great and does what it promises. You may have to tweak the templates a bit to get the popups to look great on mobile, but support can help you with that.

☕ Buy Authentic Nuez de la India with Free Diet Guide

Simple and effective. Has everything you need and easy to customize popup.

KaasHill Farms

I tried each of the pop-up apps and this was by far the most user-friendly and easy to customize. I liked that there were templates and I didn't have to design something from scratch; and the templates were super easy to customize. There were a wide range of fonts to choose from so I could choose the same font as my theme. I could even round the corners of the submit button, exactly like the buttons in my theme. I highly recommend this app.

Yellow Leaf Hammocks

Wisepops has been awesome - I have tried out almost every e-mail pop-up in the Shopify App store (and some from outside it) and I enjoy their interface, options and performance the most.

There are a lot of reasons why I think Wisepops outperforms the competition, but I will list a few here:

- Fantastic + Fair Pricing
- Syncs up perfectly with Mailchimp
- Ability to target the display scenario and the message that visitors see based on a huge number of factors (referral site, number of visits they've made to your site, exit intent, etc.)
- Ability to customize the pop-up artwork + overlay to your own branding
- Simple/useful add-ons like a FB like box, a new message that displays after a user signs up, etc).

There are a few things they could improve, like adding some .psd templates to make the graphic design process easier and improving their user guide (it takes some trial + error to figure out) but for the price, look and simplicity this is your best bet.

The Home Security Outlet

Really nice app. Easy to use and set up. Plus nice pop-up customization features. Customer support is great. Prompt responses to questions and very helpful