Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

by WisePops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

Nestbedding

good app, little glitchy but good service

Hippiechic

With our accessory brand we sometimes do flash sales or various offers and this is a great app to get over the message to customers

Mrktaustralia

Thank you for the 14 day trial WiePops, this was a great opportunity to test and track customer sign-ups. We are upgrading our account today. Providing users with templates is a great feature, easy to use and looks fantastic. Thanks guys!

mrktautralia.com.au

Walkkings Com

Just Great! Love this app, Easy to set up and use. Thank you WisePops.

walkkings.com team

Purewod

I set up two wisepop campaigns within 1 hour. With very modest traffic and a week, I've captured over 160 emails and 20 sales from offering a code on exit intent. You're a fool if you don't use this app. BONUS: customer service is ridiculously prompt and helpful.

Amish Baskets

Works great! Used this pop up to let our customers know about specials and are seeing a big increase in our sales!

Cupshe

Very helpful app. Easy to set up and use.Technical support from Ben is prompt and available. Definitely good choice for making pop-ups.

Madefair

This is the third email sign-up app I've tried (including my theme's built-in pop-up) and this is the best. I like that you can customize the pop-ups for people coming from specific websites, which let's us customize codes and lists for bloggers, and it doesn't require hours of shaving off pixels from photos to make it sit right in an un-editable window.

Our email sign-up noticeably spiked after installing it, and using shopify's advice of setting a delay has made our list truly valuable. Wisepops is a no-brainer for any fledgling or established e-commerce store.

My only -- ONLY -- complaint is the side scroll bar on the editor. It's clumsy, but it has nothing to do with the app, itself.

Natural Genius

Ok so this app is great and does what it promises. You may have to tweak the templates a bit to get the popups to look great on mobile, but support can help you with that.

☕ Buy Authentic Nuez de la India with Free Diet Guide

Simple and effective. Has everything you need and easy to customize popup.