Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

by WisePops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

Woven

Superb app, super service. Always on hand to left when required. The team have helped me out and been very generous to our needs on a number of occasions.

Ori

OK guys -- this is the *best* email pop-up app for Shopify stores, hands down. Before this, I had tried both Privy (the super-pro version) and Sumo (pro version), both for at least a few months each. I found WisePops after an endless amount of "X vs. Y" pop-up software searching on Google, and can't recommend it more highly. Have already found it easier to:

- Design beautiful pop-ups for desktop and mobile / they look so much more integrated with the overall design of the site

- Trigger variations based on the type of visitor / device / page

- See results of A/B testing in a much cleaner and more actionable way

Also, they're super quick and friendly with customer support. Happy I found this one -- thank you!

- Katie

My Jolie candle

Very good app to make beautiful popups that convert. Easy to use and
if you need help the support is fast and easy to reach. If you want to do popup on Shopify it's a no brainer.

Liforme

Very simple to use, easy to customise the design and easy to integrate with shopify and subscriber lists. A/B testing works well as well as the use of analytics.

Also the customer support team are great, always available to help, with prompt replies to assist you in anyway they can.

Would definitely recommend this app!

Oliver Coen

Having tried almost all other pop-up apps, wisepops is by far the easiest to use with the most professional pre-built templates. Integration is really quick and everything just works. Highly recommend.

Body Glove

We've used Wisepops for several years and have been satisfied with both the app and every interaction with the support people. They are always willing to investigate any questions or issues, and they often come up with creative solutions to requests.

R-PUR

Super solution qui permet de faire des notifications par pays.
Nous nous en servons pour un concours mensuel et nous adorons ! Je recommade

Southern Proper

We love Wisepops! We have experimented with different pop-up apps, and this is the best one we have tried. Wisepops has the option of a popup form for email collection, or a popup that just shares information or links to another page. The drag-and-drop builder is easy to use and the triggering options are flexible.

If you run multiple websites, you can run them both with a single Wisepops account and easily switch between websites. It is very easy to check on the performance of our popups across both of our websites.

Support is also very helpful. If I ever have a question, they are quick to respond via live chat or email.

Arlo & Co

This is a great app. But, very expensive when you want to start unlocking some of the "advanced features".

Gwen Beloti Collection

I love the app. I have used it for years. It is really user friendly with so many great features to make my page standout and get new subscribers. Overall great experience.