Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Redbone Boutique

This App was a lifesaver! I have no background in coding so it helped me tremendously! One thing I do wish this app would provide is some type of photo editor where we can include texts, instead of having to create our own separately. Overall, it's easy to use & navigate.

Bolster Sleep Company

Great app. Works well and is easy to use and update. It takes what should be a simple task and really keeps it simple.

Always Late

I really enjoyed using this app. Very simple and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone just starting out looking for a simple pop up app.

Arvensis Fine Jewelry

Love this app it does everything I need it to do. Would highly recommended to anyone that needs to grow email lists

NAFA

I used this app to help me promote my coupon code for my new customer. I really like how it collects my new customer email for my email marketing. It would be better if it have a lot of templates.

Botana

This app was fast and easy to use, great UI and integration. We will use this app again for seasonal sales.

Bijoux4men

Très intuitif et facile d'utilisation. L'importation de l'image s'effectue simplement. Je recommande cette app.

Fleur Du Luxe

SO EASY TO USE! PERFECT FOR COLLECTING EMAILS & FLASH SALES! LOVE THAT YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN DESIGN AND SUCCESS SCREEN MESSAGE.

Cocoa Store

I used this app to gather subscribers to my website and it seems to work pretty well, I would definitely recommend it

Hipkin

We've used lifter's Pop-Up window to collect subscriber emails since we launched our store and it's been great. It's easy to customise the window to our store aesthetic and it's very simple to maintain.