Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Leemz Brand

great popup option!! love it

great images, easy to install, love the 7-day free trial.

thank you!!

Ak Lashes

I LOVE THIS! It really helps me gain my subscriber list. Definitely get this for your site you wont regret it

Happicos

I updated my review coz I missed POP UP several helpful reply mails. this app is easy to install for sure. Simple nice design pop up which you can make your own design on canva and upload. The only thing was that it doesnt have tab feature. But you might no need that feature, then this is the definitely one for you.

Zintak Brands

So far so good. I developed a pop up, and it immediately was live on my website! So far so good and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the rest of its capabilities :)

The Weekend Gentleman

It was easy to use and exactly what I was looking for to make a quick promo for new customers. I had it setup in minutes.

Redbone Boutique

This App was a lifesaver! I have no background in coding so it helped me tremendously! One thing I do wish this app would provide is some type of photo editor where we can include texts, instead of having to create our own separately. Overall, it's easy to use & navigate.

Bolster Sleep Company

Great app. Works well and is easy to use and update. It takes what should be a simple task and really keeps it simple.

Always Late

I really enjoyed using this app. Very simple and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone just starting out looking for a simple pop up app.

Arvensis Fine Jewelry

Love this app it does everything I need it to do. Would highly recommended to anyone that needs to grow email lists

NAFA

I used this app to help me promote my coupon code for my new customer. I really like how it collects my new customer email for my email marketing. It would be better if it have a lot of templates.