Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Secret Service Beauty

love this app! lets me know when we get new subscribers! Love using it for our marketing of new products and for sales! its easy to use!

West Indies Wear

Love the pop-up window app. Love that I can use my own images and update as much as I want. Works every time.

Lights&Co.

awesome and useful app. it helps us to notify customers of important notices. would recommend it everyone.

HaveFaithClothingCo

Good so far

YOKED APPAREL

Good simple tool to catch emails from visitors. Watch out when deleting duplicate emails, it will delete the email completely from your list

Leemz Brand

great popup option!! love it

great images, easy to install, love the 7-day free trial.

thank you!!

Ak Lashes

I LOVE THIS! It really helps me gain my subscriber list. Definitely get this for your site you wont regret it

Happicos

I updated my review coz I missed POP UP several helpful reply mails. this app is easy to install for sure. Simple nice design pop up which you can make your own design on canva and upload. The only thing was that it doesnt have tab feature. But you might no need that feature, then this is the definitely one for you.

Zintak Brands

So far so good. I developed a pop up, and it immediately was live on my website! So far so good and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the rest of its capabilities :)

The Weekend Gentleman

It was easy to use and exactly what I was looking for to make a quick promo for new customers. I had it setup in minutes.