Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 22, 2019

One of my favorite apps I have ever used for my Shopify store! Helps bring in new customers daily! Easy to customize and change up whenever I want to!

Red Lollipop Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 21, 2019

Great app. Have to customize (code) some details but overall, it works pretty well and is simple to use. Good customer service as well.

François Lambert
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited February 11, 2019

Great app to help me easily collect emails and basic info on my customers. Very easy to design, use and install.

Thanks!

Zofie Shoes
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 10, 2019

Works great and super easy to set up! Would definitely recommend and will use again on any other sites we set up in the future!

KD Powersports
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited February 8, 2019

I got this app a few days ago and I love it. Very simple to use. If you contact them with any questions they are very quick to respond.

The Gentlemens Backyard
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 3, 2019

Very easy set up, more options than I thought there was going to be, I would recommend checking this out.

Rustic Life
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 25, 2019

I love this App . Simple to use and does what I want it to do . Bring on my new subscribers . Templates are pretty cool to use .

Xlex
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 22, 2019

This is a very easy to use app for creating pop-ups on your store. I have been using it now for our store sales and promotions for several years. I love it! Check out our store at https://www.modernofficepartitions.com/

iDivide Modern Room Dividers & Office Partitions
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
January 14, 2019

This is a great app that allows any design to be uploaded and allows for great color customization. The app also accepts .gif uploads which allows for an eye catching pop up. For the price this app is a steal.

Kyle | Alene Too
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 9, 2019

I love love love love this, very helpful. I will let all business looooooooooooooovee it. thank you again.

Angelique Boutique Co